State Farm Student Visa Credit Card
This card is for post-secondary school student. This card enables them to establish a solid credit history while simultaneously benefitting from dozens of discounts at student-specific retailers and businesses. The issuer of this card is State Farm. No Signup Bonus is associated with this card.
No Annual Fee is required. It’s Cash Advance APR is 20.24%.Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $35.Its Purchases APR varies from 11.24% – 18.24% based on your creditworthiness.
– There are discounts available at a large number of retail stores, zero fraud liability.
– You must be 18 years of age or older
– You must be residing in the USA
How to apply
– Go to the secure enrollment webpage and press the “Apply Now” link.
– Enter the following details in the required empty fields below the “Primary Applicant” sub-section: The applicant’s First and last name, School residence address, Permanent residence address, Social Security Number, Date of birth, Housing status, Home phone number, Cell phone number, Mother’s maiden name, Yearly or monthly income, Monthly housing payment, E-mail address, Status as a State Farm client, Name of School, Class level, Planned graduation date.
– Enter the following details in the required empty fields beneath the “Student Employment Information” sub-section: Employer or name of the firm, Employer’s telephone number, yearly or monthly gross income.
– Enter the following details in the required empty fields beneath the “Co-Applicant Information” sub-section: The co-applicants First and last name, Address, City, State, ZIP code, Social Security Number, Date of birth, Employer or name of a firm, Monthly or yearly income, Employer’s telephone number.
– Once the applicant has completed all of the steps, they will have completed the enrollment process for the State Farm Student Visa Credit Card. Rejection or confirm of the enrollment will be given instantaneously and in the unlikely event that the applicant does not receive immediate confirmation or disapproval, they should wait 14 days before contacting State Farm directly.
State Farm Student Visa Credit Card Login
– Firstly, go to the State Farm homepage. Once there, choose the login button at the top right of the page and input your user ID. On the following page input your password. You should be logged in at this juncture.
– If you have to reset your password choose the essential link the login button and, once navigated, input some personal details and your new desired password.
Forgot User Id
– In order to regain your forgotten User Id. You can achieve that by choosing the lost user ID link to recover your user ID.
Activate State Farm Student Visa Credit Card
– Cthe number on the back of your new card (888-559-1922) in order to activate it. Once activated, you can also register an online account with State Farm if you don’t already have one. To achieve that, follow the link above, choose the login button, and choose the register link.
– Once you’ve located the page displayed beneath, fill in the forms to complete your account registration.
State Farm Insurance One State Farm Plaza Bloomington, IL 61710.