State Farm Rewards Visa Credit Card offers a competitive interest rate in combination with an exclusive benefits program. This card is distributed by State Farm online. No Annual Fee is required.
Its Cash Advance APR is 20.24%. State Farm Rewards Visa Credit Card Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Its Late Payment Fee is up to $35. Its Purchases APR varies from 13.24% – 20.24% based on your creditworthiness.
State Farm Rewards Visa Credit Card Login
– If you are having difficulty in logging in follow these steps. First and foremost, go to the State Farm homepage. Once there, you will find to the top right of the page a login button, choose this button. Now that the user ID field is available, input your user ID. You will be navigated to a page asking for your password. Input your password and choose to continue and you will have successfully logged in!
Forgot User Id/password
– You don’t have to panic in case you mistakenly misplaced your password simply choose the lost password link just under the login field. You will have to confirm your identity before being able to reset your password.
– Choose the lost user ID link next to the lost password link to be navigated to the user ID recovery form. Simply input your email address to have your user ID promptly returned to you.
– Card Users will receive 1% in State Farm Dollars on all purchases, no annual fee, zero fraud liability.
– Card Users are entitled to 0% Introductory APR through the last day of the twelfth billing cycle from account opening.
- User must be at least 18 years of age.
- User must be a resident of USA.
How to apply
– Visit the secure enrollment webpage and press the “Apply Now” link situated in the upper right quadrant of the screen.
– Enter the following details in the applicable empty fields beneath the “Primary Applicant” sub-section: The applicant’s First and last name, Residence address, City, State, ZIP code, Social Security Number, Date of birth, Housing status, Home phone number, Cell phone number. The rest are Mother’s maiden name, Yearly or monthly income, Monthly housing payment, E-mail address, Status as a State Farm client, Employer name, Work phone number, Job.
– Enter the following details in the applicable empty fields below the “Balance Transfer” sub-section: The account number and transfer amount of up to three separate amount transfers.
– Once the applicant has completed all of the steps, they will have completed the enrollment process for the State Farm Rewards Visa Credit Card. Rejection or confirmation of the enrollment should be given immediately. If for some reason or another the applicant does not receive an immediate approval or rejection, they should wait 14 days before contacting State Farm directly.
– Congratulations! If you have just received a new card you must contact the customer service 888-559-1922 to have it activated. Once active, you will mostly want to register a new account on State Farm to manage your card. To achieve that, follow the link above and choose the login button at the top right of the page. Choose the register link available beneath the button.
– Once navigated you will be required to submit some personal details before creating your custom user ID and password and, lastly, confirming your identity for State Farm.
State Farm Insurance One State Farm Plaza Bloomington, IL 61710