State Farm Bank Business Visa Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
State Farm Bank Business Visa Credit Card is a credit card issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at Insurance Travel and Shopping. State Farm Bank Business Visa Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 20.49.
It’s cash advance APR rate is 20.49. Cash advance fee is either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater and there is no annual fee required.
State Farm Bank Business Visa Credit Card login
– Go to the homepage (statefarm.com) of the State Farm. Search for the “Login” button at the top right corner of the screen. Press on it and the login section will pop up on the screen.
– Input your User ID and Password in the empty spaces and then choose “Login”.
Forgot User id
– Card owners who are unable to remember their user id should go to the homepage of the State Farm and then choose the “Forgot your ID” link which is situated at the bottom of the login section as shown below. (For direct access to the user id reset page, click here Link).
– Input your email id in the empty space and then press “Submit” to receive a new id.
– To recall your password you have to choose the “Forgot Password?” link which is situated at the bottom right of the login widget as shown in the picture below. (For directly approaching the password reset page, click here Link ).
– Fill in your user id and date of birth in the empty boxes and then press “Continue”.
– Then you will be navigated to a new web page where you need to validate your identity and then change your password.
– Utilizing the credit card for paying insurance premium up to $4,000 annually you can earn 3 State Farm Loyalty points for every $1 spent
– There is no annual fee required
– Users earn 2 points for every $12 spent on travel and office expenses
– Advanced security and travel rewards
– Users can redeem points for gift cards at popular retailers, e-certificates, catalog merchandise, air travel, hotel stays
– Applicants must have completed at least 18 years of age
– Applicants must be a resident of the United States,
– The applicants must have a government issued photo id
– Applicants should have a clear credit history.
How to apply
– Go to the application homepage In order to begin the application
(statefarm.com) of the State Farm.
– Scroll down and you will see the “Apply Now” tab towards the center of the screen. (For direct access to the application page, click here Link ).
– Next, you will be navigated to the enrollment page. Fill in the Business details section with the following details. Details: Full legal business name, Federal Tax Identification Number, The Preferred Embossed Business Name, Mailing Address, City, State, ZIP code, Business telephone number. The rest is a Business cellular telephone number, Number of employees, Years in business, Line of business, Business classification, Annual gross sales.
– Go to the Primary Cardholder section where the applicant is required to fill in the following details: First name, Last name, Home street address, City, State, ZIP code. The rest are Social Security Number, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name, Home telephone number Annual income.
– Choose the “Yes” option if you are a State Farm customer Check the Guarantor type
– Press on the “Continue” button to go ahead with the validation. Once the details provided by the applicant is validated he/ she will be sent a confirmation message.
How to check status
If you want to check the status of your application then contact the customer service at 800-STATE-FARM (800-782-8332).
Cancel credit card
– Contact the bank at the customer service line: 800-STATE-FARM (800-782-8332)
To make payment
– Login to your credit card account following the details listed above
– After you have logged in you will find the make payment option. In order to make the bill payment system more convenient, the customer can order an auto debit that gives the credit card company access to collect the bill from the bank without going through too much hassle.
Call at 877-SF4-VISA and then provide the requested card information to activate your card.
Contact: Call: 800-STATE-FARM (800-782-8332)
Application Canter: 800-324-4946.