Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card is a credit card issued by American Express. It can be used at Starwood Hotels. Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 15.49. Its Cash Advance APR Rate is 25.49. Its Cash Advance Fees is either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater and the annual fee is $0 for the first year, then $95.
Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card Login
– Open the American Express bank homepage (globalamericanexpress.com Starwood login) and search for the “Log In” tab towards the top right of the web page. Next, the user is required entering their login details which include account type, user Id, and password. Lastly, press the ‘Log In’ button under to access your account.
– To retrieve your password/username by clicking on ‘ Forgot Username or Password? ’ underneath the login tab. If the user fails to recall his / her login credentials then you must press on the ‘Forgot user ID or Password’ link in which is situated in the Login widget.
– On the following page fill in your account and card number in the given space and then press ‘Continue’ to retrieve your user ID and password
– Users are entitled to high rewards point offered on purchases
– $0 foreign transaction fee
– There is no annual charge for the first year
– 0 % introductory APR
– User must be at least 18 years of age
– User must have a current UK bank or build society account
– The user must have a permanent UK home address
– User should have no County Court Judgements non-payment of debt
– User will not be eligible for any Welcome Bonus award if you currently hold or have held any Star points enrolled American Express Card in the past six months
How to apply
– Go to the homepage of American Express Bank using this link ( americanexpress.com/starwood) and after you have reached the page, press the tab that shows ‘Apply Now’ just beside the card image. (For direct access press here (252.americanexpress.com)
– Next, you will be navigated to an application page with marked fields that include: Email address of the applicant, Select title, Full name of the applicant, Date of Birth, Nationality, Mother’s Maiden Name
– After you have filled the first page of the sign up form, press ‘save & continue’ tab shown under to proceed to the following page. Fill in your contact details, finance information and at last review, the terms and conditions and press ‘submit to finish the process.
How to check status
–If you who wish to check your application status then you have to contact the customer service at 1-800-258-2527 and then provide them with your application reference number to get your status report.
Cancel credit card
To cancel your enrollment for the credit card or close your credit card account call at 1-800-258-2527 and respond to the IVR.
To make payment
– Log into your credit card online account following the information explained above. Once logged in, you will see options on how to make the payment.
– You can make the payment directly or you can authorize an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect your monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much hassle.
– To activate your card, visit the login page of the credit card and press the ‘Activate New Card’ option given in the login widget.
– Once you reach the web page input with your card number and account number on empty spaces and then press ‘continue’ to register and activate your card.
– If you have already enrolled for the card and desire to re-activate it, then just call the customer service by using the link under.
Contact customer service at 1-800-258-2527.