Starwood Preferred Amex Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
American Express is the issuer of this Starwood Preferred Amex Credit Card. The Annual Fee is $0 for the first year, then $95.Its Cash Advance APR is 25.24% APR. Its Cash Advance Fee is $5 or 3%, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $38.Its Purchases APR varies from 15.24% to 19.24% APR based on creditworthiness.
Starwood Preferred Amex Credit Card login
– Go to the American Express homepage in order to log in to your American Express online account. From the homepage you will see a window in the top left that is sticking out just below the American Express logo. This is the login tab that you will use to access your online account. Enter your User ID and password in the space provided and click the Log In button.
Forgot Password/User Id
– If you have forgotten or misplaced your login details, press the Forgot User ID or Password? link and you will be navigated to a recovery page.
– From the recovery page shown under, you will be asked to input your Starwood Preferred Amex credit card number and corresponding 4-digit Card ID number to start the recovery process.
– Card Users will get up to 5 starpoint per $1 of eligible purchases at participating SPG hotels; 1 Starpoint per $1 on all other procurement.
– Card Users will get up to 25,000 starpoints after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months of card ownership.
– To be eligible for this credit card, customers must fulfill the following requirements: Be a US resident (have a valid US street address), have a valid US SSN, be at least 18 years of age.
How To Apply For Starwood Preferred Amex Credit Card
– The card summary page (shown below) houses the link to the secure enrollment page. In order to access the enrolment, simply choose the blue enroll now link and wait to be navigated.
– To start, submit the following personal details into the supplied fields: Full name, Name on card, Email address, SSN, Date of birth,
Phone number, Home address.
– Additional card owners may be added at this juncture, should you desire to have any Financial details.
– Input the following financial information into the form to conclude the second page: Employer name, Employer city/state, Employer phone number, Income source, Total annual income, Bank accounts held, Housing status,
– Before proceeding you may perform up to 4 balance transfers from other major credit cards.
– Kindly read the terms and conditions, available here, before submitting the enrollment. Once you’ve gone through them, if you accede, submit and await your confirmation!
– Activating your newly received credit card is an important step to be taken before purchases can be made. You can activate your American Express credit through phone (1-800-528-4800) or online by creating an online account.For you to create an online account user must go to the American Express homepage, linked above, and press Create New Online Account from the available links in the login button.
– In the empty spaces that are supplied, input your Starwood Preferred Amex credit card number and corresponding 4-digit Card ID number. Once you have inputted these digits incorrectly you will have to set your account preferences and check your card benefits before the activation of your card is completed.
Customer Service Team: 1-800-528-4800
American Express P.O.Box 981540 El Paso, TX 79998-1540.