Stanford Federal Credit Union Student Visa Credit Card is for students who need a bit of financial help, but don’t want to get stuck with endless bank fees. If you need to travel home for the holidays, study a semester abroad or even go somewhere exotic for spring break, this credit card is accepted around the world and comes with no foreign currency exchange rates. This card is issued by Stanford Federal Credit Union.
No Signup Bonus is associated with this card.The Annual Fee is $0. It’s Cash Advance APR is 17.99% (APR is subject to change). Stanford Federal Credit Union Student Visa Credit Card Cash Advance Fee is $0. Late Payment Fee is up to $7. Its Purchases APR is 17.99% (APR is subject to change).
Stanford Federal Credit Union Student Visa Credit Card Login
– To have access to your online banking account, go to the SFCU home page. Find the login area at the top of the screen and input your User ID and Password. Press Log In and you should be looking at the main page of your online banking account.
Forgot User Id/Password
– In the situation that you can’t recall your password, press on the Forgot Password? link under the login area on the SFCU main page. This will take you to the password retrieval where you will have to supply your User ID. When ready you can press Submit and, on the following pages, you will be given further directions on how to create a new password and get back into your account. If it’s your user ID that you can’t recall, you will have to contact SFCU at 1 (888) 723-7328 where a customer service agent will be glad to assist you.
– The User must be 18 years of age or older
– User must have a valid US address
– The User must have a valid Social Security number
– The User must be a member or affiliate of Stanford University
How To Apply
– To start your enrollment, you will first have to find your way to the SFCU enrollment page and, in the first statement on the page, press “here” to proceed. This action will direct you to a list of loans available from SFCU.
– To get to the credit card enrollment page, choose Credit Cards from the list on the left-hand side of the page and press Enroll Now.
– Next, you can start filling out the enrollment form, beginning with your First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number and Member Number. If you aren’t a member of SFCU, uncheck the box next to Is Member and choose your affiliation to the university in the drop-down menu. Press Submit once you have made your choice.
– This step is where you will fill in the bulk of the enrollment form. Some of the fields are not required, but most of them you will have to fill in. You must input the following personal and financial information into the necessary fields: Marital status, Email address, Physical address, Start date (day you moved in), Status (rent, own, etc.), Home phone, Work phone, Employer, Title (of current work position), Amount and frequency of payment, Start date (day of hiring).
– Once you are satisfied with the details you have inputted, press Next.
– At this point, you are given the opportunity to choose the Requested Amount of your credit limit and give the Purpose of this credit card. This is also where you can choose your Card Type. Choose the Stanford Federal Credit Union Student Visa Credit Card from the drop-down menu and then pick your Card Design. Next, you have to check both boxes near the bottom of the page authorizing SFCU to obtain your credit reports and to confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the card. Press Submit once you have concluded this step.
– Your enrollment will now be sent in for review. We wish you the best of the luck in your confirmation and trust these instructions helped guide you through the process quickly and as painlessly as possible.
– Activating your credit card is absolutely essential in order to use your card to make procurement, you will have to call this number 1 (888) 723-7328 to activate your card. Once activated, it would be wise to apply for an online banking account with SFCU. To start the application process, press the Secure Registration link under the activation number. The first page will ask you to supply your Last Name, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth and create a Login ID.
– Once you’re sure all the details inputted is correct, press Continue and you will be supplied with further instructions on how to create your online account. This will include some financial details, as well as the creation of a password to go along with your login ID, so you can log in at anytime from any computer or mobile device.
– With your card activated and your online banking account created, you can revel all the benefits of your Stanford Federal Credit Union Student Visa Credit Card.
Call: 1 (888) 723-7328
Stanford Federal Credit Union // P.O. Box 10690 // Palo Alto, CA // 94303-0843.