The Stanford Federal Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card enables its Users to start improving their credit score without having to worry whether late payments are affecting it.
SFCU will use your savings account as collateral so if a payment is missed, you don’t have to worry about the negative consequences. This card also provides the same services as most other credit cards, without all the bells and whistles. You won’t receive any benefits points with this card but you still benefit from a low APR and incredibly low fees.
This card is issued by Stanford Federal Credit Union.The Annual Fee is $0.Its Cash Advance APR is 17.99% (APR is subject to change).Its Cash Advance Fee is $0.The Late Payment Fee is up to $7.Its Purchases APR is 17.99% (APR is subject to change).
– Card owner will get 5 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott locations, 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, on car rentals and airline tickets, at office supply stores, and for Internet, cable and phone service purchases, 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases, 1 Free Night Stay every year after account anniversary at participating Marriott locations.
– Card owner will receive 80,000 bonus points if you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of account opening.
– To be qualified for this credit card, all applicants must fulfill the following criteria: Client must be 18 years of age or older, Client must have a valid US address, Client must have a valid Social Security number, Client must be a member or affiliate of Stanford University, Client must have an SFCU savings account.
How to apply For Stanford Federal Credit Union Secured
– To commence the application process, go to the SFCU application page. Two statements will appear, one to enroll for a new loan and one to check the status of an existing loan. Hit “here” at the end of the first statement to continue.
– This page presents a list of loans offered by SFCU. Choose Credit Cards from the list and press Apply Now.
– Start filling out the enrollment form with your First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number and Member Number. If you do not have a member number, uncheck the Is Member box and select your affiliation to the school in the drop-down menu. Press Submit once you are done.
– This step presents the main part of the enrollment form. There is a number of blank spaces to be filled out, although they are not all compulsory. Ensure you do supply the following personal and financial details: Marital status, Email address, Physical address, Start date (day you moved in), Status (rent, own, etc.), Home phone, Work phone, Employer, Title (of current work position), Amount and frequency of payment, Start date (day of hiring).
– Once you are satisfied with your answers, press Next.
– At this point, you are asked to fill in the Requested Amount of your credit limit, the Purpose for the credit card and the Card Type. Choose the Stanford Federal Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card from the drop-down menu and, if you wish, select a Card Design. The last section of the enrollment form requires you to authorize SFCU to obtain credit reports about you as well as confirm that all the details you submitted is accurate. Go through the terms and conditions, then check the boxes in both the Credit Report Authorization section and Terms and Conditions section before pressing Submit.
– Congrats! You’ve just completed the enrollment form for the Stanford Federal Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card. We trust our tutorial was helpful to you and we wish you best of luck in your approval.
Stanford Federal Credit Union Secured Card login
– The login process is made very easy by SFCU’S simple and accessible web portal. follow this link to get to the credit union’s homepage. At the top of the page is the login area. Input your User ID and Password, then press login. Assuming your login credentials were inputted accurately, you should be staring at the main page of your online banking account.
– If you don’t seem to remember your password, there is a simple method to follow to recover your account. Press on the Forgot Password? the link in the login area of the main page and, on the next page supply your User ID. Clicking Submit will allow SFCU to confirm your identity and, on the pages to follow, you will be given further instructions on how to create a new password and in turn, log into your online account. Incase you can’t recall your user ID, you will need to call SFCU at 1 (888) 723-7328 to regain access to your account.
– Activate your credit card simply by calling this phone number – 1 (888) 723-7328.Once the activation process is complete, you might consider applying for an online banking account with SFCU. To get started, press the Secure Registration link under the activation number. You’ll have to supply your Last Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and create a Login ID in order to proceed. Press Continue and, on the following pages, you will be given further instructions on how to finish the registration process.
– With your card activated and your online account created, you can use your card to make everyday procurement while at the same time overseeing your general spending habits.
Call: 1 (888) 723-7328
Stanford Federal Credit Union // P.O. Box 10690 // Palo Alto, CA // 94303-0843