Stanford Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Back Credit Card
This card offers extremely low fees and a very competitive interest rate. Stanford Federal Credit Union (SFCU) has provided car owners with a cash back rewards program, which presents an opportunity to get cash back while purchasing all the things you want.
No Annual Fee is required. There is no Signup Bonus associated with this card.The Annual Fee is $0.Its Cash Advance APR varies from 9.24% to 17.99%, depending on creditworthiness (APR is subject to change).Its Cash Advance Fee is $0. Its Late Payment Fee is $0. Its Purchases APR varies from 9.24% to 17.99%, depending on creditworthiness (APR is subject to change).
– Card proprietor will earn 3% cash back on Stanford bookstore procurement (online and in-store) and 1% cash back on all other procurements.
– To be qualified for this credit card you must fulfil the following criteria: Client must: be 18 years of age or older, have a valid US address, have a valid Social Security number, be a member or affiliate of Stanford University.
How to apply For Stanford Federal Credit Union Platinum
– You can start the enrollment process by going to the SFCU enrollment page. There are two links on this page, one for new enrollment and one for existing enrollment. Press the word “here” in the first state to begin a new enrollment.
– Next, you are presented with a list of loan opportunities. Choose Credit Cards from the list and press Enroll Now to proceed to the enrollment form.
– SFCU requires that you supply your First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number and Member Number in order to continue. If you aren’t a member, un-check the box next to Is Member and choose one of the selections from the affiliation drop-down menu. Hit Submit to proceed.
– The bulk of the enrollment form lies in this step. For you to continue you must input the following details: Marital status, Email address, Physical address, Start date (day you moved in), Status (rent, own, etc.), Home phone, Work phone, Employer, Title (of current work position), Amount and frequency of payment, Start date (day of hiring).
– You may notice that not all the fields are mentioned in the above list. This is because not all the fields are mandatory. However, the more details you input into the form, the easier it will be for SFCU to know the validity of your enrollment. Once you are satisfied with the details you have inputted, press Next.
– At this point, you have to supply the Requested Amount of your credit limit, the Purpose of the credit card and the Card Type. The rest of the fields are not obligatory, so supply extra details only if you deem it necessary. At the bottom of the page, you will need to authorize a credit report and confirm that all the details you have inputted is accurate. To do so, check the boxes in the Credit Report Authorization and Terms and Conditions section (once you have read and accepted them). Press Submit once this section is complete.
– Congrats! Your enrollment form is complete and will be sent in for checking. We trust this tutorial was helpful to you and sincerely hope your enrollment is confirmed.
Stanford Federal Credit Union Platinum Card login
– In order to access your online banking account, you will have to go to the SFCU homepage. Find the login area near the top of the page, as shown beneath, and input your User ID and Password in the fields given. Press Log In and, if your ID and password were inputted correctly, you should be looking at the main page of your online account.
– It’s common for people to forget their login details, so don’t worry if you can’t recall yours. If you’re having trouble with your password, press the Forgot Password? the link below the fields where you would normally input your ID and password on the SFCU home page. In order to get back into your account, you need to provide your User ID and press Submit.
– On the following pages, you will be asked to create a new password and will be given further instructions on how to regain access to your account. If you can’t recall your user ID, you will have to call SFCU at 1 (888) 723-7328 where a customer service agent will guide you through the account retrieval process.
– Activating your credit card is a straightforward procedure that can be done by calling the customer service representative at 1 (888) 723-7328.
– Once your Visa activated, it would be a good time to register for an online banking account with SFCU. To start the registration process, press the Secure Registration link above. Once the page loads, input your Last Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, create a Login ID and press Continue. The pages to follow will supply further instructions to help you through the application process.
– Your Stanford Federal Credit Union Platinum Cash Back Credit Card is now activated and your SFCU online banking account is ready to use. We hope these instructions proved useful to you. Happy Banking!
Call : 1 (888) 723-7328
Stanford Federal Credit Union // P.O. Box 10690 // Palo Alto, CA // 94303-0843.