Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa Credit Card is for the alumni of Stanford. It is issued by Stanford Federal Credit Union. No Annual Fee is required. Its Cash Advance APR varies from 11.24% to 18.00% (APR is subject to change).Its Cash Advance Fee No fee. Late Payment Fee is up to $7. The Purchases APR varies from 11.24% to 18.00% (APR is subject to change).
Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa Credit Card Login
– Once you have entered your login credentials, press login to be granted access to your account.
Forgot User Id/Password
– If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password? link found in the login window. Enter your User ID in the next page and click Submit. In the following windows, you will be able to reset your password and use this new password to log in. If you have forgotten your user ID, or are still not able to access your account, call customer service at 1 (888) 723-7328 for assistance.
– Card Users will gain 3x points on gas purchases, 2x points on grocery store purchases, 1x points on all other procurement.
– Card Users will gain 10,000 bonus points if you spend $1,000 on the credit card in first 90 days of account opening, 1.99% intro APR for first 6 months
– Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for this credit card: be at least 18 years of age, have a valid US mailing address, have a US SSN, have a US-issued photo ID, be a member of the Stanford Federal Credit Union.
How to apply
– To commence the enrollment procedure, visit this web page. You will have to be a member of the Stanford Federal Credit Union to enroll for this card.
– If you are not already a member, press the Non-Credit Union Member link and continue to the next step. If you are already a member, press the Credit Union Member link and skip ahead to the next step.
– Press Enroll Now to begin your credit union enrollment.
– To start, you must choose your Eligibility Group from the drop-down menu and choose Yes or No to designate whether you are a paying Stanford Association member.
– Next, input the information listed under into the Personal details section: Full name, Date of birth, Gender, Marital status.
– Under that, you must designate whether you have an SSN or taxpayer ID, choose your Identification Type, and input your corresponding details. Once you are done, proceed to the next step.
– Next, type all of the details listed under in the designated spaces of the Contact details section.
– Fill in a physical address (including city, state, zip code, and country), Primary phone number, Cell phone number, Work phone number, Personal email address, Business email address.
– In the Mailing details, if your mailing address is the same as your physical address, mark the box that shows this is the case. Otherwise, input the following information of your Mailing Address: Mailing address, City, State, Zip code, Country.
– Now, input your Occupation, select and input a Security Word, choose whether you would like to add a joint owner, and choose whether you would like to add a Pay on Death Beneficiary. Once you are done, press Continue.
– In this step, you will have to press and review the three documents linked in red and designate your agreement to the terms laid out in said document. When you’re ready, press Continue.
– At this point, you will have to choose your housing situation and input your Start Date (when you started living at this location), your monthly Rent/Mortage Payment, and your Mortgage (if applicable).
– Supply the following details in the Current Employment details section: Employer, Title, Start date, Pay frequency, Salary amount.
– If you are self-employed, show this is the case by marking the little box.
– In this section, you will have to input your Requested Credit Limit and choose your desired card logo.
– You’re almost done! Read and designate your agreement to the terms for this credit card before pressing Continue.
– If you successfully completed all of the above steps, your enrollment is complete. Press Submit to end the enrollment process.
– We trust that our guide has assisted you to quickly finish your enrollment.
– Congratulations! If you have just received your new Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa Credit Card.
– The next step you need to take is to activate the card. To achieve this simply dial – 1 (855) 829-6176.
– Once your card has been activated, you may apply in online banking by pressing the Secure registration above, inputting the details listed under into the application window, and pressing Continue. Details: Last name, SSN, Date of birth, Desired login ID.
– In the steps that follow, you will set your password and complete the registration process. Once this process has been done, you will be able to handle your credit card account at any time.
Contact: 1 (855) 829-6176
P.O. Box 10690 // Palo Alto, CA 94303-0843.