St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards MasterCard Login Online | Apply Now
St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards MasterCard is issued by Bank Of America. No Annual Fee is required. It’s Cash Advance APR is 25.24% (APR is subject to change). St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards MasterCard Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 3% of transaction amount, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $37. Purchases APR varies from 13.24% to 23.24%, depending on credit score (APR is subject to change).
St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards MasterCard login
– Once there, input your Online ID and Passcode in the designated fields, and press Sign In.
– In case you forget your online ID or passcode, you can easily regain access to your account by pressing the link that applies to your situation, either the Forgot ID or Forgot Passcode link. Both of these links can be seen in the sign-in window. The process for both options is basically the same.
– You will have to input your complete card number or account number, your complete Social Security number or Tax ID number, and then your Online ID (for a forgotten passcode), or Password (for a forgotten ID). When all of this details has been inputted, you can press Continue to regain access to your online banking portal.
– Card Owners are entitled 1% cash back per $1 spent, 2% cash back per $1 spent on grocery store purchases, 3% cash back per $1 spent on gas procurement.
– Card Owners are privileged to receive $100 cash back after their first $500 in purchases made within 90 days of the account opening, and an introductory APR of 0% for the first 12 billing cycles
– Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
– The applicants must have a valid US address
– Applicants must have a valid US SSN
How to apply
– Just before you commence your online enrollment, you will have to complete a couple of steps.
– First and foremost, navigate to the MLB Credit Cards window by pressing this link. Then, press the Enroll Now tab to continue to the next page.
– Next, go to the Choose your card pull-down menu and select St. Louis Cardinals.
– Now start filling out all of the details required in the enrollment. Start by inputting the following personal details as designated in the Personal window: First name, Last name, Residential address, Apartment/Unit #, City, State, ZIP code, Other address (if applicable).
– At this point, you must supply the details listed beneath so that Bank of America can both contact you and determine your eligibility. Details: Primary phone number, Email address, Country of citizenship, Country of residence, Date of birth.
– For Bank of America to further assess your qualification, you will have to supply the following financial and employment details: Employment status, Total annual income, Source of income, Liquid assets, Monthly housing payment.
– In the last step, as an option, you may consolidate your existing credit card bills onto this one by choosing Transfer a balance to my new credit card. Then, you will have to review the terms and conditions and accede to them by marking the box that shows this is the case.
– After these steps are done, hit Review your details and read your enrollment to ensure that you haven’t made any errors, or missed any details. When you are ready, press Submit to end the enrollment process.
– Your enrollment is completed and submitted for confirmation. You need only wait for a reply from Bank of America.
– For clients who just received a new St. Louis Cardinals Rewards Mastercard through mail, you will have to activate it before you can begin to make purchases and managing your account.
– You can activate your new card by calling the customer service number – 1 (800) 276-9939 and a Bank of America agent will activate your card for you. When your card is activated, you can register for online banking by pressing the Secure registration link situated above this paragraph.
– On the sign up page, you will have to input your complete card number or account number and your complete Social Security number or Tax ID number in the designated fields.Then press Continue. In the fields of the following page, you will have to create a user ID and a passcode to use for future logins.
– Once your registration is complete, you will be able to log into online banking and manage your account whenever you want to! We trust that this guide has served you to the best of its abilities
Phone Number: 1-800-732-9194
Bank of America // PO Box 10519 // Wilmington, DE // 19886-5019.