St. Louis Blues MasterCard Login Online | Apply Now
St. Louis Blues MasterCard is specifically designed for the fans of St. Louis Blues. This card Is issued by Commerce Bank. No Signup Bonus is associated with this card. The Annual Fee is $0.Its Cash Advance APR is 25.24% APR. Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 5%, whichever is greater.
Its Late Payment Fee is up to $38. St. Louis Blues MasterCard Purchases APR is 1.99%, Intro APR for the first 6 months, 12.24% to 18.24% APR based on creditworthiness.
St. Louis Blues MasterCard Login
To login, users should visit https://www.nhl.com/blues/fans/. Next is to enter your correct username and password. Click the sign in button to gain access.
– The user must be at least 18 years of age.
– The User must have a valid US street address.
– The User must have a valid SSN.
– Card Owners will receive 1 point per $1 spent on merchandise purchases. 3 points per $1 on interest accrued on monthly balances. Additionally, cardholders will have special access to St. Louis Blues fan packages and ticket/merch discounts.
How To Apply
– To activate your Commerce’s card summary page, located here, details the specifics of the kinds of rewards you can expect to receive with this card. From the page, if you choose the blue to apply now link, you will find the secured enrollment.
– The terms are, strangely situated at the beginning of the enrollment. This is a good show of faith on Commerce’s part, in that they will ask you to scrutinize the fine print before wasting time filling in an enrollment that you otherwise aren’t interested in. If it all looks good continue by selecting I accede link.
– Input your ID details into the supplied fields at this point: Full name, Address, Phone number, Email address, Duration at address, Date of birth, SSN Mother’s maiden name.
– Commerce must be able to check you as a potential cardholder and in order to do that they require some basic financial details to be submitted here: Job, Employer Time with an employer Work phone number. The rest are Total annual income, other income, Housing status, Monthly housing payment, nearest relative full name/relationship. If you have gone bankrupt in the last ten years or, unrelatedly, if you are not a US resident, you must make it clear at this point.
– Before submitting your application for checking, you have the option of adding a co-applicant, performing a balance transfer, linking your soon-to-be card with an existing Commerce account, or purchasing overdraft protection, should you want to.
– Many come to this page wondering how they can make a payment on their St. Louis Blues MasterCard. To activate your card, press on the image above, or, alternatively, press Secure Login towards the top of this page. Afterwards, input your username and password in the empty fields. Press Sign On to access your page.
– In addition to making payments on your card, you can also look at your account history and adjust your personalized settings on your card.
– You can simply activate your card by pressing on the Secure Activation link above and get started by contacting the customer service at 1 (800) 276-9939 as it is listed on your card. Once you’ve completed the registration, access your account by following the guidelines above is neat “Make a Payment”.