St. John’s University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card
If you are a graduate of St. John’s University, and just so happen to be in the market for a new credit card, the St. John’s University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card may interest you.
With this credit card, which proudly displays your alma mater, a portion of every purchase will go to university initiatives. This card is issued by Bank of America. No Annual Fee is required.
It’s Cash Advance APR is 25.24% (APR is subject to change).Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $37.Its Purchases APR varies from 13.24% to 23.24% (APR is subject to change).
St. John’s University BankAmericard login
– To log in, visit the Bank of America homepage, find the Secure Sign-in window, and input your Online ID and Password were designated. Once you’re ready, press Sign In to gain access to your online banking account.
Forgot Login Username/Password
– In case you mistakenly misplaced either your online ID or password, you will have to recover your ID or reset your password to be able to regain access to your account. To perform either of these tasks, click the Forgot ID or Forgot Passcode link (found in the sign-in window). On the following page, you will have to input your complete card number or account number, your complete Social Security number or Tax ID number, and your Online ID (for a forgotten passcode), or Password (for a forgotten ID).
– Once you have completed the required fields, press Continue. In the fol windows, you will be able to create a new passcode or retrieve your online ID. Once this is done, you will be able to log into your account again.
– Card proprietor will receive 1% cash back on all procurements, 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, 3% cash back on gas, the 2% and 3% rates only apply to the first $2,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter.
– Card proprietor is entitled to $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases within the first 90 days, 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing periods following the opening of your account.
– The User must be at least 18 years of age.
– User must have a valid US mailing address.
– The User must have a US SSN
How to apply
– In order to access an online enrollment for this card, visit the St. John’s University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card summary page, scroll down to the more details section and press the blue link within press here to enroll online.
– You should now be on the enrollment page. Scroll down to the window shown beneath and supply all of the following details where designated: Full name, Phone number. The rest are Email address, Complete physical address (including city, state, and ZIP code), Country of permanent residence, Mailing address (if different from physical address), Housing status, Monthly housing payment.
– Next, you will be required to fill in all of the details listed beneath where designated: SSN, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name, Country of citizenship, Citizenship status.
– To determine if you are qualified for this credit card, the bank will request for the following employment details from you: Company name or employer, Years in occupation, Occupation, Work phone number.
– If you are a student, you will have a different set of details to provide. Supply all the following details in the About your job section if you are a student: School name, Student status, Year in school, Graduation date, Major Campus phone number, City, State, ZIP code, Company name or employer (if applicable), Job status.
– To further expand on your financial situation, in the About your income section, you must supply your Total annual income and choose your source of income.
– In this step, you can decide to consolidate your existing credit card balances of up to 3 other cards onto one bill. To accomplish that, mark the little box, choose how many transfers you wish to perform, and supply the following for each balance transfer: your Credit card institution, Account number, and Requested amount. If you do not have to perform a balance transfer, skip this step. When you have completed filling out your enrollment, press Continue.
– In this last step, you will have to review all of the details that you have inputted into your enrollment. Once you are sure that your enrollment has been completed to your satisfaction, read the terms and conditions and designate that you accede to them by marking the little box. Once you are ready, press Submit Enrollment.
– That’s all there is to it! If you have successfully completed all of the steps detailed above, your enrollment has been submitted for confirmation. We wish you the best of luck from all of us here at cardreviews.org.
– For you to activate your St. John’s University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card, you will have to contact the customer service at 1 (800) 276-9939 and follow the instructions given over the phone to get your card up and running.
– Once your card has been activated, you can register your new account for online banking through bankofamerica.com. To register, press the Secure sign up link situated above.
– Once on the registration page, you will have to input your complete card number or account number, and your complete Social Security number or Tax ID number in the fields. Press Continue once you’re done to proceed to the next step.
– In the following pages, you will have created your user ID and password to complete the registration process. When you are done, you will be able to log into and manage your account online. We trust this guide has been helpful.
Call: 1 (800) 732-9194
Bank of America // PO Box 10519 // Wilmington, DE // 19886-5019