Spirit Airlines Mastercard Login Online | Apply Now
Spirit Airlines Mastercard is a credit card issued by Bank of America. It can be used at Spirit Airlines. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 23.24. Spirit Airlines Mastercard cash advance APR rate is 25.24. Its cash advance APR fee is 3% (min $10) and no annual fee is required.
Spirit Airlines Mastercard Card login
– Open the homepage (bankofamerica.com) of the Spirit Airlines MasterCard. As the web page opens search for the “Sign In” link towards at the top of the screen. (For direct access to the sign in page, click here Link).
– Press on it and you will be navigated to the secure sign in page. Fill in your online id and password in the respective bars and then choose the “Sign In” tab under.
– Card users finding it difficult to recall their password should click on the “sign in help options” link which is situated at the bottom of the “Secure Sign In” section on the login homepage of the Spirit Airlines. (For directly approaching the passcode reset page, click here Link).
– As you press on the link a menu will appear on the screen from where you should choose the link that reads as “Forgot your passcode”.
– Next you will be taken ahead to a new web page. Fill in the following details to create a new passcode, Card Number or Account Number, Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number, Online ID.
– There is no annual fee charged for the first year
– The foreign transaction fee is 3%
– Utilizing the credit card for purchases worth $10,000 the user can obtain 5,000-anniversary bonus Free Spirit miles
– The credit card company allows you 2 miles per $1 spent through the card
– Users can get 15,000 bonus miles on their first purchase
– You ought to be at least 18 years of age
– You should reside in the United States
– Then, you must have a valid Social Security Number
– You must have a government-issued photo id
– You ought to have a clear credit history.
How to apply
– Go to the official webpage (bankofamerica.com) of the credit card company.
– After the web page opens search for the “Apply Now” tab towards the center of the web page. (For direct access to the application page, click
here Link ).
– Input the personal details section with the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last name, Suffix, Residential address line 1, Residential address line 2, City, State, Zip Code.
– Check in the box below if you wish to send your statement to a different address. Input the following Primary Phone Number, Email Address, Country of citizenship, Country of residence, Date of Birth
– Fill in the Employment and Finances section with the following details: Select Employment Status, Total Annual Income, Source of Income, Liquid Assets, Monthly Housing Payment
– Check the box below if you wish to add a card holder and then review the rate, fee, and other cost details. After you have read the interest rate and charges details check the box below if you agree to acknowledge that you have reviewed the credit card Terms. Then submit your enrollment for this credit card subject to those Terms.
How to check status
Call customer service at 1.800.276.9939.
Cancel credit crard
Call the bank at 1.800.276.9939 to close or cancel credit card account.
Sign up For Online Id
– In order to reset your online id, you must choose the “Forgot your Online ID?” link from the login homepage (To directly proceed to the retrieve online id page, click here Link ).
– Now you will need to input your Social Security number (SSN) or Tax number (TIN) and Passcode in the respective boxes and then click“Continue”.
To make payment
– Sign into your credit card account using this Link. Once logged in, search for the “Make Payment” button situated on the dashboard.
– You can order an auto debit payment method. This enables the credit card company to directly collect the bill from your bank account on the expiry date.
Call customer service at 1.800.276.9939 and then provide your card details needed for activation.
Credit Card Activation: 1.800.276.9939
Report a Lost or Stolen Credit Card:1.800.732.9194
International Collect: 1.757.677.4701
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest