First BankCard is the issuer of this credit card. No Annual Fee is required. It’s Cash Advance APR is 25.49% (APR is subject to change). Speedy Rewards MasterCard Cash Advance Fee is either $15 or 5%, whichever is greater. Its Late Payment Fee is up to $37. Speedy Rewards MasterCard Purchases APR varies from 16.24% to 23.24% (APR is subject to change).
Speedy Rewards MasterCard login
– Input your User ID and press Log In to continue to the next step. If you’d like a faster login time in the future, mark the Remember Me box before logging in.
– Now, you will be required to input your Password in the empty field and press Submit. You will be granted access to your account if both pieces of ID were submitted correctly
– In the situation, in which you have misplaced either of your login credentials, Press the Forgot User ID/Password link that is situated in the login window.
– You will then be asked to input your full name, and either your User ID or Email Address. Press Submit to continue to the following step. In the pages that follow, you will be able to reset or recover your login credentials and, in turn, log into your account.
– Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
– The applicant must have a valid US mailing address.
– Applicant must have a US SSN.
– Cardmembers will receive 50 points per dollar spent at Speedway stores and stations or 10 points per dollar on all other purchases, in addition to the Speedy Rewards of 20 points/dollar spent in-store and 10 points/dollar spent on fuel.
– Card members are entitled to 25,000 bonus points if you spend $500 within the first 3 billing periods of account opening.
How to apply
– To commence your enrollment, visit this page and press the Apply Now link.
– Now, input all of the details enlisted under where designated: Speedway store # (optional), First name, Last name, complete physical address (including city, state, and ZIP code). The rest are Home phone number, Email address.
– Next, you will be required to input all of the following personal and financial details: Date of birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name, Years at current address, Housing status, Monthly rent/mortgage payment, Present employer, Business phone number, Total annual income
– In this step, below Balance Transfer, you have the option to consolidate your balances onto one bill. Next, you can add additional users by inputting their full name in the Authorized User section. Choose your desired card design from the pull-down menu, and press Continue to proceed to the last step.
– Read all the details that you have entered into your endeavors to ensure that it is all correct. If everything checks out, go through the terms and conditions, check the box to show your acceptance, and press Submit.
– Congratulations! If you made it this far, you have completed the enrollment process. We trust that our guide has been helpful for you today.
– The activation number for your Speedy Rewards MasterCard should be seen on the back of your card, however, Call the number to have a customer service representative at 1 (888) 295-5540 to help you in getting your card up and running. You can also activate your card online by logging into or applying in online banking. Once your account has been accessed, follow the prompts in your online banking to activate your card.
To apply, press the secure registration link given above. On the Apply page, you will have to input all of the details listed beneath which includes: Account number, Account type, Expiration date, Signature panel code, First and last name, Last 4 digits of SSN, Date of birth, Email address.
– Once you have completed these details, press Continue. In the subsequent windows, you will need to set up your login credentials and supply any additional security details that are required.
– Once you’re done applying in online banking, you will be able to easily manage your credit card finances by logging in with your new login credentials. We hope that our guide has helped you successfully activate your card and enroll in online banking. Best of luck!
Contact: 1 (888) 295-5540
First Bankcard // C/O First National Bank of Omaha // P.O. Box 2340 // Omaha, NE 68103.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest