Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Credit Card is a credit card issued by Chase Bank which is a subsidiary of the JP Morgan Chase & Co. The Southwest Rapid Rewards Card earns its holders reward miles that can be redeemed for all kinds of travel expenses, not just flights. The APR is 15.99 and the annual fee is $99.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Credit Card Login
– Go to the homepage (chase.com) of the Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Credit Card. Once you reach the web page search for the “Sign in” widget towards the right of the screen. Here the users must provide their user id and password in the empty spaces below and then press the green tab below that reads as “Sign In to your Accounts”. If the details entered are correct you will be directed to your account dashboard from where you can operate your credit card online.
– Follow the guidelines described underneath and retrieve your password. (If you have a problem in setting a new password, contact the bank for assistance.)
– Choose the “Forgot User ID/Password?” link which is situated in the basement of the ‘sign in’ widget, on the credit card’s homepage. (For direct access to the password reset screen click here Link.)
– Choose the option that applies to you from each of the steps below and then, fill in the additional details requested underneath.
– On completing the identification form, press ‘Next’ to go ahead with the validation. After your account is confirmed the bank will send you a new password.
– There is no foreign transaction fee needed.
– Customers get 50,000 points on spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of activating the card.
– Customers get 5 % cash advance charge.
– User must have a valid Social Security Number.
– User must have any Chase account credit or debit card number.
– Access to a phone or email registered with the bank.
How to apply For Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Credit Card
– Open the homepage (chase.com) of the Chase Bank and then search for the “New to Chase Online” link at the bottom right of the screen.
– Press on the link and you will be navigated to the application page where you must finish the series of enrollment steps.
– Fill in the required fields, and then select your user id in the section below.
– Click “Next” and you will be directed further to a new web screen where you are required entering the identification code just sent to you.
– Create your password, review and agree to the legal agreements, choose the services you would like to access and lastly confirm your account.
How to check status
If you want to check your application status then contact the bank at 1-877-242-7372 and provide your enrollment reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Clients who wish to cancel their enrollment status or close their credit card account should call at the customer help desk at 1-877-242-7372.
To make payment
– Go to the home screen of the KingSize and sign into your online account following the instructions listed above.
– As you reach your account dashboard, you will discover the make payments button. Click on it and you will be navigated to pay off your credit card bills.
If you have just received your credit card via mail. You can activate it through an online portal.
– To commence with the activation open the home screen of the Chase and then press on the “New to Chase Online” link.
– Complete the required customer identification information, create your user id, input the identification code, set up your password and then read and agree to the legal agreements.
– Lastly, you must choose the services you would like to access and confirm the activation.