Southwest Personal Plus Card is a Credit card issued by JP Morgan Chase Bank. Southwest Rapid Rewards credit cards offer to variants – Premier and Plus to frequent flyers. This is mainly for those who are seeking for best offers and returns on their travel tickets.
Southwest Personal Plus Card login
– Go to the homepage (chase.com) of the Chase. On the right of the web page, you will see the sign in section. Provide your User ID and Password in the empty spaces and then click “Sign In”. If the details entered are correct you will be navigated to your account dashboard.
– The card user who can’t remember their password and thus cannot access their account should click on the “Forgot User ID/ Password?” link situated at the bottom of the Sign In section. (For direct access to the account reset page, click here Link).
– Input your Social Security Number and Credit Card number in the white boxes and then click “Next” to proceed with the verification. After your account is verified you will be allowed to choose a new password and reset ID.
– Southwest Rapid Rewards credit cards offer to variants –Premier and Plus to frequent flyers who are seeking for best offers and returns on their travel tickets.
– The credit card company offers great returns like 2 points on every Dollar you spent on Southwest and Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partner purchases.
– Both Rewards premier and Plus provides 40,000 introductory bonus points to their first time Card users.
– They also profer some Anniversary Bonus points and chance to get unlimited points that don’t expire.
– The credit card company offer an extra 10,000 First time card member bonus so that the users will get 53000 points in total.
How to apply
– Go to the enrollment homepage (creditcards.chase.com) if the Chase Southwest and then scroll down till you see the enrollment section (For direct access to the application page, click here Link).
– Press on the one that applies you and you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the enrollment form. Fill in the empty spaces with the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Suffix, Mailing Address 1, Mailing Address 2, City, State, Zip Code, and Rapid Rewards Number.
– Press“Next” and you will be guided ahead to the financial details section which requires the following information: Type of Residence, Gross Annual Income, Source of Income, Employer
– Next, the applicant will be navigated to the Security section.Fill in the following information to go further with the process: Primary Phone Number, Alternate Phone Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, and Mother’s Maiden Name.
– Read your enrollment and finally press “Submit”.
How to check status
Those who wish to check their enrollment form status should contact the bank at 1-800-792-0001.
Cancel credit card
Call Helpdesk at 1-800-792-0001 to cancel or close your account.
To make payment
– Card holders willing to pay your credit card bills through the web portal are required to login into their account through the steps mentioned above.
– After you reach your account dashboard you will see the “Make Payment” tab. Click on it and you will be navigated ahead to a new web screen with the payment options below.
– You can activate your card either in-store or you can also contact the customer service at 1-800-792-0001 and then provide the requested card details.
Outside the U.S. 1-302-594-8200.