Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card Login Online
This Credit card is issued by Chase Bank. It can be used at Southwest Rapid Rewards. It has good credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is N/A and Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A. There is no yearly charge required.
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card Login
– Here you must provide their user id and password in the empty spaces below and then press the green button under that reads as “Sign In to your Accounts”. If the particulars entered are correct you will be guided to your account dashboard from where you can operate your credit card online.
– If any user has forgotten their ‘Username or Password’, just follow the guidelines stated below and retrieve your password. (If you have difficulties in setting a new password, contact the bank for assistance.)
– Choose the “Forgot User ID/Password?” link which is situated in the basement of the ‘sign in’ widget, on the credit card’s homepage. (For direct access to the password reset screen click here Link .)
– Choose the option that applies to you from each of the steps listed below and then, fill in the additional details requested below.
– Once you have completed the identification form, hit ‘Next’ to proceed with the validation.After your account is confirmed the bank will send you a new password.
– Clients are rewarded 6,000 Bonus Points after their Card member Anniversary
– Clients can get unlimited points which do not expire as long as their card account is open.
– The Clients will get 2 points for every $1 they spent on Southwest Airlines and Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases.
– Clients earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other procurements.
– There is no overseas transaction charges on purchases made abroad.
– There is no blackout dates or seat restrictions when you redeem with points.
– Bags fly free
– There are no change fees
– You will earn 50,000 Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
– User must be at least 18 years of age
– User must be a US citizen.
– Again, User should be able to provide basic financial details.
– User will require a valid Social Security Number.
How to Apply For The Card
– Visit the application page [chase.com] and press on ‘Apply
Now ’ at the top left of the page.
– You will be navigated to a new page where you’ve to fill out the empty fields to go ahead with the process. Details: Legal name of business, Mailing Address 1, Mailing Address 2, Apartment, City, State, Zip code
– On the next page, you will need to input your financial and security details after which you’ll get to read your enrollment form before submitting it.
How to check status
You have to call the bank at 1-800-792-0001 and then put in your enrollment reference number to get your status report.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service at 1-800-792-0001 and ask them to close your account.
To make payment
– The user will have to log into his credit card online account following the steps described above.After logging to the online account, the user will search for options on how to make the payment.
– After the user has ordered an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without passing through much stress.
– First and foremost, you can activate it using the online portal.
– To start with the activation open the home page of the Chase and then press on the “New to Chase Online” link.
– Input the required customer identification information, create your user id, enter the identification code, set up your password and then review and agree to the legal agreements.
– Lastly, you must choose the services you would like to access and approve the activation.
Call: 1-800-432-3117 to get to a customer care agent.