In this article, we will provide you with info on the 2023 Social Security Benefits Calendar.
Hence, make sure you glance through this article carefully to get all the info you need.
With that in mind, let’s guide you through the 2023 Social Security Benefits Calendar.
Social Security Benefit is known as the Old Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance (OASDI) program.
Hence, this program offers monthly financial benefits to qualified workers and their dependents.
Thus, this benefit may be Supplemental security income (SSI) or monthly retirement benefits.
Social Security payments mainly occur on the third of each month. Also, it often occurs on the second, third, and fourth Wednesdays of each month.
Hence, your birth date decides your Social Security payment date.
However, the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments occur on the first of each month.
If you get benefits based on someone else’s work record, your payment date will be on the person’s birthday.
However, let’s have a look at the Security Benefits Calendar for 2023:
- If you were born between 1st and 10th, you will get your payments on the second Wednesday of each month.
- If you were born between 11th and 20th, you will get your payments on the third Wednesday of each month.
- If you were born between 21st and 31st, you will get your payments on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
But, the SSI benefit payments have a different payment plan. Hence, the SSI benefits are allotted on the first of each month.
But, if the first of the month falls on a weekend, the payment will be on the last Friday of the previous month.
2023 Social Security Benefits Calendar for September to December
|Birthdays within 1st to 10th||Birthdays within 11th to 20th||Birthdays within 21st to 31st|
|September||September 13, 2023||September 20, 2023||September 27, 2023|
|October||October 11, 2023||October 18, 2023||October 25, 2023|
|November||November 8, 2023||November 15, 2023||November 22, 2023|
|December||December 13, 2023||December 20, 2023||December 27, 2023|
Exceptions to the Payment Schedule
In cases where a default payment plan isn’t followed, the benefits are paid at a different time.
However, here are some exceptions to the Social Security Benefits Payment Schedule:
- Those who get benefits based on someone else’s work record will get paid on the person’s birthday.
- Those who also get SSI due to disability, age, or blindness will be paid on the 1st of each month.
- Those whose payment date falls on a weekend or federal holiday will be paid on the prior weekday.
However, Social Security payments will be allotted on the 3rd of each month to those who:
- Requested for Social Security benefits before May 1, 1997
- Also gets the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments
- Have their Medicare benefits paid by the government where they live
- Reside in a foreign country.
In summary, here is the breakdown of the 2023 Social Security Benefits Calendar.
Hence, if you’re yet to receive your payment, read this article to know your payment date.
Thus, if your birthday falls from the 1st to the 10th, you will get paid on the second Wednesday of each month.
But, if your birthday falls between the 11th and to 20th, you will get paid on the third Wednesday of each month.
Also, if your birthday falls from the 21st to the 31st, you will get paid on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
However, if you would like to ask any questions, let us know in the comments.
Having said that, thank you for reading!!