Sheetz Credit Card is a credit card issued by First National Bank. It can be used at Sheetz. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Sheetz Credit Card Normal APR rate is 20.24. Its cash advance APR rate is 25.49. It’s cash advance fee is 5% or 15$ whichever is greater. There are no yearly charges.
Sheetz Credit Card login
– Enter your User ID in the blank space and then press the “Log In” button situated under.
– After your User ID is checked you will be navigated to fill in your Password. Lastly, press “Submit” and you will be guided ahead to your account dashboard.
Forgot password/user Id
– Card users who have forgotten their login credentials are required to choose the “Forgot ID/ Password” link located just below the Log In button (For directly approaching the account reset page, click here Link).
– Input your name and id under to reset user id and retrieve the password.
– Select the “Lookup User ID” link which is situated at the bottom of the login section (For direct access to the Id reset page, click here Link).
– Enter your account number and then press “Next” to proceed to the validation page. After the bank validates your identity you will be navigated to reset your user id.
– Card owners receive 15% 5 points per $1 spent inside the Sheetz Stores
– Making use of the credit card at gas stations and fuel purchases will earn you 1 point per $1 spent
– Easy redemption of the points obtained for gift cards
– There is no annual charge required.
– Card owners revel discount of 6 cents on fuel purchases at Sheetz
– There flexible payment choices.
- User should have a social security number.
- User ought to have completed at least 18 years of age
- The User must have clear credit line
- The user should have a void government issued photo ID.
How to apply
– If you desire to enroll for the credit card then you must visit the homepage (firstbankcard.com) of the Sheetz. As the web page opens you will discover the enrollment section situated at the right. Press on the “ Apply Now ” tab on the credit card you for which you decided to enroll
– Next, the applicant will be directed to the enrollment page. Fill in the Contact details Section with the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Physical Address, Apt, City, State, Zip Code, Home Phone Number, Email Address
– The Personal Identification section requires your Date of Birth, Social Security Number, and Mother’s Maiden Name.
– Input the following information in the Housing and Financial details section of the enrollment form: Years at Address, Select Housing Status, Monthly Housing Payment, Present Employer, Business Phone Number, Total Annual Income
– If you want to add an authorized user to your account, please provide their full name and then click “Continue”. Review the enrollment form and then submit it.
How to check status
Contact the bank by calling at 1-888-295-5540.
Cancel credit card
Users who want to close their credit card account can contact the customer service using the phone number: 1-888-295-5540.
To make payment
– A cardholder who wishes to pay their bill should log into the account and then go through the information stated above. After logging, you will see the payments button which will guide you through the procedure.
– The user can order an auto debit which allows the credit card company directly collect the bills from the bank.
– You can activate your newly received Sheetz Credit Card by logging in to your account and then press on the ‘Activate Your Card’ from the ‘Action Items’ box situated on the left of the page.
– If you are not enrolled in online banking you will be prompted to activate your card at the end of application wizard.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card: 1-888-295-5540