Selfscore Credit Card is issued by Celtic Bank. SelfScore Credit Card is specially targeted to international students living and studying in the US. It does not require any deposits and offer initial credit limit of $500. It does not require SSN to apply for the card. Its APR rate is 19.24. It can only be used in the US.
Selfscore Credit Card Card login
– Visit the login homepage (selfscore.com) of the SelfScore MasterCard and then look for the “My Account” tab. Press on it and a widget will appear on the page that displays the “Log In” tab. Next, you will be navigated to the login page of the SelfScore.
– Enter your Username and Password in the empty spaces and then click“ Log In”.
– Those who have forgotten their login credentials should go to the login page of the SelfScore and then choose the link that reads “Unable to login?”
– On the new web page that opens you will discover two buttons that read as “Forgot Username” and “Forgot Password” respectively.
– To reset your Username or recall password input the following information: 16 Digit Card Number, Postal Code, Date of Birth.
– This card does not require any deposits and offers initial credit limit of 500$.
– Card users can easily manage their account from their comfort zone just through a smartphone or computer connected to the internet.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card online account with the steps described above. Once you are done with logging into the online account, then find options on how to make the payment.
– Alternatively, you can request for an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much hassle.
– Go to the activation page using this Link. Fill in your 16 digit card number and lastly click “Continue”.
Address: 1010 Doyle Street, Suite 200,
Menlo Park, CA 94025.