Security Service Federal Credit Union is a natural person credit union boasting of more than 925,000 members and operates from 70 service centers in the U.S. states of Texas, Colorado, and Utah. Founded in 1956, and headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, United States Security Service Federal Credit Union has a total number of 1,675 numbers of employees.
Services Offered by Security Service Federal Credit Union
Lines of credit (LOC)
Auto loans: Car loans, motorcycle loans, etc.
Home equity loans and Home equity lines of credit
- Federally Insured Student loans
- Direct Deposit
- Home banking
- Insurance Agency
- Investment Services.
- Offers checking accounts that offer either 10¢ Cash Back for qualified members.
- myBranch Online Banking enables stay updated on your account balances.
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week customer service.
- Save money when you switch to Security Service Insurance.
Who Is Eligible?
Membership is open to a wide range of military, government, school, religious, and business organizations are select Employee Groups (SEGs) eligible for SSFCU membership. Also, persons who live, work, or worship in the following communities qualify.
- Atascosa County, Texas
- Boerne, Texas
- Cameron County, Texas
- Corpus Christi, Texas
- Hidalgo County, Texas
- Inside Loop 410
- Medina County, Texas
- South Bexar County, Texas
- Uvalde County, Texas.
- Southern El Paso County, Colorado
- Pueblo County, Colorado
- Denver County, Colorado
- Employees & contractors at Fort Carson, and various other SEGs
- Salt Lake County, Utah
- Utah County, Utah
- George Area Chamber of Commerce: Members (including organizations, associations, and businesses) of the St. George Area Chamber of Commerce and their employees as well as employees of the St. George Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Utah National Guard.
- Employees of State of Utah
- Members, employees of the Chiropractic Profession who hold a license to practice in the State of Utah.
- Family members of current members are also welcome to join.