Scheels Visa Credit Card is issued by First National Bank. It can be used at everywhere visa is accepted. This card has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies at 18.99. Scheels Visa Credit Card cash advance APR rate is 25.24 and Cash Advance Fees is 5% or 15$ whichever is greater. No annual fee is required.
Scheels Visa Credit Card login
– Visit the homepage (firstbankcard.com) of the bank.
– As the web page opens search for the login section at the top left of the page. Here you are required to fill in your account login user id and then press on the “Login card” tab under to go further with the procedure.
– Next, you will be directed to a new webpage where you are required input your login password underneath and then press ‘Submit’.
Forgot User ID or Password
– Choose the “Forgot User Id or Password” link which is situated at the bottom of the login section.
– Next, you will be navigated to a new web page where you are required to enter your name and id below.
– After you have provided the requested information click ‘Submit’ and the bank will send you a new password.
– No annual fee is been charged by the credit card company
– Users receive rewards at the Scheels
– There is 0% intro APR for the first 6 months on procurement
– Users are entitled to a $25 gift card on accumulating 2,500 points
– Applicants should have completed 18 years of age
– Applicants should have a government issued photo ID
– The applicants should be a resident of the United States
– Applicants should have no account of bankruptcy at least for the past six months
How to apply
– Visit the homepage (firstbankcard.com) of the Scheels
Visa and then click the “Apply Now” tab situated on the right of the page.
– Next, you will be navigated to a new web screen that displays the enrollment form. Fill in the Contact details section with the following information: First name, Last name, Physical address, City, State, ZIP code, Home phone number, E-mail address, Validate E-mail address
– Complete the following details in the Personal Identification and Housing details section: Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s Maiden Name, Years at Address, Select Housing Status, and Monthly Housing Payment.
– Input the requested information in the Financial details section, if you wish to add an authorized user fill in the full name, choose a card design and then click “Continue”.
How to check status
Contact: 1-888-295-5540 to check your status.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at 1-888-295-5540
To make payment
– If you want to pay your credit bills online then, you must log into your account following the steps mentioned above. On the account dashboard, you will see the “Payment” tab.
– You can equally set an auto debit payment method by applying below the auto pay section. This allows the automatic deduction of the bill from your registered bank account without having to pass through too much hassle.
– Card members who wish to use their credit card for making purchases must activate it via an online portal.
– To begin the activation open the homepage of the Scheels Visa and then search for the “Services” menu at the right of the screen. (For direct access to the activation screen click here Link.)
– Press on it and you will be directed to a new web page with the direction of activation shown below.
Report a Lost or Stolen Credit Card: 1-888-295-5540.