Santander Bravo Credit Card is a credit card issued by Santander Bank. It can be used at Gas Stations, Restaurants and Super Markets. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate. Normal APR rate varies is 22.74. Santander Bravo Credit Card cash advance APR rate is 24.74. It’s cash advance fee is 3% or 10$ whichever is greater and annual fee of $49.
Santander Bravo Credit Card login
– Open the homepage (santanderbank.com) of the Santander Bravo and then look for the “Login” tab towards the top right corner of the page. As you press the button a Login widget will appear on the page.
– Input your User ID in the blank space and then press “Login”.
– After your User ID is verified you will be allowed to fill in the password and then prompted to your account dashboard.
– Card users who have misplaced their login password must go to the login page of the Santander. Select the “Forgot your password?” link situated at the bottom of the login section. (For direct access to the password reset page, use this Link).
– Next, you will be navigated to a new web screen where you are needed to fill in your User Id and Date of Birth to recall your password.
Forgot User Id
In order to reset your user id, you are required to press on the “Forgot your user ID?” link located underneath the “Login” tab (For directly approaching the user id reset page, click here Link).
– Here, you required inputting your Social Security Number and Date of Birth to retrieve ID.
– There is no over limit fee.
– Users receive 3X points using the credit card at gas stations, supermarkets, and restaurants.
– The users get one reward point per $1 spent anywhere.
– Users can easily redeem the earned rewards for travel and gift cards
– There is 0% introductory APR for the first 1o months
– User must be 18 years of age and above
– The user must be a resident of the US and have a valid social security number
– User must possess a government issued photo id
How to apply for Santander Bravo Credit Card
– Visit the homepage (apply.santanderbank.com) of the Santander.
– Scroll down and you will discover the “Apply Now” tab situated at the center of the web screen.
– Review the disclosures and then click the button to go further with the process. (For directly approaching the application page, click here Link).
– Next, you will be directed to the enrollment page. Fill in the Personal details section with the following information: First Name, Middle Name (optional), Last Name, Physical Address, Resident Status. The rest are Monthly Housing Payment, Country of Citizenship, Country of Residence, Home Phone, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Email Address.
– The Employment details section requires the following information: Joy Status, Current Employer Name, Hire Date, Job, Work Phone Number.
– Fill in the Income details section and then check the box below if you wish to add an additional cardholder.
– Review and accept the Terms and Conditions and lastly, press “Submit”. Once your enrollment is verified the credit card company will send you an approval message.
How to check status
You can check your status application by calling at 877.768.2265.
Cancel credit card
Call customer service department using the phone number: 877.768.2265.
To make payment
– Firstly, follow the instructions given above. After you have logged in, search for the “Payments” button
– You can also request for an auto debit payment method that allows the instant deduction of the bill from your savings account.
– Activate your card by calling at 877.768.2265.
Call: 877.768.2265. To get to a customer care agent to talk to.