This article will unveil to you key details and guide about Sam’s Club credit card payment method, login and Customer Service. Most users label it as MasterCard, and others calls it Credit Card, but it is still the same service.
Read on to get the best tips you will ever have need of. So, let’s delve in. The few lines below will grant you all the help you will need to:
- Access your account online
- Make Your payment
- And reach out to a customer’s service support for assistance and for questions that borders you.
There are three ways to make your card payment. You can select either of them depending on what suits you.
You can make your credit card payments via:
Thirdly, through mail.
Payment online, and over the phone are the easiest format:
Log in to Sam’s Club credit card Account Online
- Online: Most people prefer via online because of the ease and speed. You can make your Card payment by logging your credit card online account. IF you are a Business Credit card holder, Click here. Enter your correct username and password to gain access.
Note: This site is a guide site. You are not yet at the official site/portal, but we will take you there.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- Phone: For those in poor or no internet coverage areas, using the phone option becomes the wisest choice. To make your payment over the phone, dial the customer service number: 1-800-964-1917. Are you a Business Credit card holder, Call customers can call 800-203-5764.
You will need to keep your card number along with your Social security number handy. Certainly, the automated machine will demand for it. Listen carefully and follow the guide promptly. You can you this means to:
- Check current balance
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card
- Most recent payment
- Minimum due date
- Payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN
- Check credit card transactions
- Mail: Mailing is the last option and reliable. You can make your credit card payment via mail. Simply send a check or money order using the following address:
Sam’s Club Credit Card
P.O. Box 669809
Dallas, TX 75266-0957
Business Credit Card Billing Address
Sam’s Club Business Credit Card
P.O. Box 669825
Dallas, TX 75266-0782
Going forward, this card is issued by Synchrony Bank. You can always contact Synchrony Bank. for any issue that have to do with the your Card.
Sam’s Club has been a popular Service provider house for decades. But, have you ever wondered why? Well, beyond payment, there are other multitude of benefits you can gain from their portal.
Note: Users of this card are advised to attend to the hints below to avoid processing delays when you send your check or money order:
- Cash is not acceptable.
- Enter correctly the 16-digit card number on the memo line
- Avoid the use of staples or clips
- Don’t fold checks when send.
- Only use one check per payment
The disadvantage of making payment via mail is the time it takes. It takes the longest time to post. When you want to make your payments, you are advised to always send payments at least 5-7 working days before your due date.
You can use our comment box if you are having issues understanding any part of these guild. Or, better still, you can choose to visit the service provider using the contact above.
This Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at Sam’s Club Stores. It has high credit card requirements Normal APR rate is 15.40 or 23.40. Late payment is up to $37. The minimum interest for this card is $2.00. No annual fee is charged.
– Go to the login homepage ( Card login) of the Sam’s Club. As the web page opens you will see two sections that read “Consumer Credit Account” and Business Credit Card Account” respectively.
– Choose the one that applies to you and you will be navigated to the login page. Input your User ID and Password in the blank spaces and then press “Secure Login”.
– Card users who can’t recall their login password anymore Lost your Password? No need to worry you just need to go ahead to the login page and then choose the “Reset Password” link situated just below the secure login button.
– Input your User ID and Zip Code and then click “Continue”.
– After your account is verified you will be enabled to choose a new password.
Forgot User ID
– If a client forgets his/ her user id then they must proceed to the login page and then press on the “Find User ID” link situated at the bottom left of the login section
– Next, you will be directed to a new web screen where you are required to input your Card Number and Zip Code.
– Users earn 5% cash back on gas stations
– The users earn 3% cash back on dining at restaurants and travel
– Users get 1% cash back on all other procurement
– There is No annual fee needed.
– There is advanced theft security
– Users enjoy 24×7 easy online account control services
- Customers should be 18 years of age and above
- The customers must be a resident of the US
- Customers must possess a government issued photo I’d.
- Customers should have a valid social security number
How to apply
– Open the application homepage (samsclub.com) of the Sam’s Club.
– Scroll down a little and you will discover the “Apply Now” tab at the left of the web page.
– To have access to the enrollment form, you must sign into your SamsClub.com account. (If you are in a hurry, you can continue without creating an account by pressing the “Checkout as a guest” button).
– Next, the applicant will be directed to a new web screen that displays the enrollment form.
– Input the following information in the Personal detail section: First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number
– Create your online profile and then click “Continue”.
Check Application Status
You can contact the customer service department at 888-746-7726.
Cancel Credit Card Account
Contact the credit card company by calling at 888-746-7726.
To make payment
- Log in to your account using this Link to make payment online. Once you are navigated to the account dashboard you will discover the “Payments” button.
- The customer can register for an auto debit payment method which enables the credit card company to directly take the payment from your registered bank account which is a lot easier.
Contact customer service at 888-746-7726 and then provide your card number and name on the card.
Contact: 888-746-7726 to get to a customer care agent.
Check Out This Post: