Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card is issued by Meta Bank. It can be used at everywhere visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is N/A. It’s cash advance APR rate is N/A Cash advance fee is $10 or 5% whichever is greater and the annual charge is $7.95.
Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card login
– Go to login homepage (partnercardservices.com) of the Saks Fifth Avenue.
– As you reach the web page you will discover the “Login” section at the center of the screen.
– Complete your Login ID and Password in the empty spaces and then click the “Login” button below. If the particulars inputted are correct, you will be directed to the account dashboard from where they can access the credit services.
– Card owners finding it difficult to remember their password or username should press on ‘Forgot Username or Password? ’ underneath the login button.
– Card owners who are unable to remember their login information should open the login home screen of the Saks Fifth Avenue Master Card and then choose the “Forgot Login ID/Password” link which is situated at the bottom of the login widget. (For directly approaching the account reset page click here Link.)
– To retrieve your login id and password please fill in the following details underneath Account Number, Last 4 digits of Primary Cardholder’s, Social Security Number
– Hit on “Continue” and you will be navigated further to the confirmation screen. After your account is confirmed the bank will provide you a new password/Id whichever forgotten.
– Card proprietors can stay secured against unauthorized charges with the Visa Zero Liability Policy and smart monitoring tools Mobile access
– There is easy cash loading
– 24,000 free Money Pass ATM’s
– There is no pin transaction fee
– The activation fee is low
– The customer should have a legitimate government- issued photo ID.
– Customer need to have a U.S. Social Security Number
– The customer has to be a US resident.
How to apply for Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card
– Go to the homepage (rushcard.com) of the RushCard and then search for the tab that reads as “Get a RushCard”
– Next, you will be taken to the enrollment homepage. Select a card design and then pick a monthly plan that fits your life.
– Scroll down and you will see the personal details section. Fill in the following details in the fields below: First Name, Last Name, Address, Social Security Number, Email Address/Suite, Zip Code, Date of Birth, Phone (select type).
– Review the Electronic Disclosure and then click the “Agree & Submit” button below. As your application is confirmed you will be sent an approval message.
How to check status
– Clients of the RushCard can check the status of their enrollment by calling at 1-866-RUSHCARD (866-787-4227).
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at 1-866-RUSHCARD (866-787-4227) and consult them regarding the issue.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card online account following the information mentioned above. Once you have to login to the online account, you will find options on how to make the payment. Or, if you can equally pay at any branch.
– Alternatively, call the customer service team at 1-866-928-8598 for payment of credit card bills. You can also send email at:-
Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
– Furthermore, You can also make the payment by ordering an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will take the monthly bill from your bank account without passing through many problems.
– After you have received your credit card through email, it is necessary to activate the card before using it. If you have just received your credit card then you must activate it for making purchases.
– You can activate your credit card either through the online portal or by calling at 1-866-500-7257 (SAKS).
Contact: 1-866-RUSHCARD (866-787-4227).