Royal Caribbean Visa Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Royal Caribbean Visa Credit Card is a credit card issued by Bank of America. It has good credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 23.24. Royal Caribbean Visa Credit Card Cash advance APR rate is 25.24. Its cash advance fee is Either 10% or $5 whichever is greater. No annual fee is required.
Royal Caribbean Visa Credit Card login
– Go to the login homepage (bankofamerica.com) and fill in your ‘Online ID ’ and ‘Passcode ’ at the top left of the page. Hit ‘Sign In’ button.
– Select the “Forgot Id” in the login section.
– You will be navigated to a new screen where they’ve to fill in the required data in the white boxes. Press ‘Continue’ to proceed with the retrieval process. Details: Fill in account number (or card number) Input Social Security number (or Tax ID number) Passcode.
– If you have lost your ‘Passcode’ then you’ve to press on ‘Forgot Passcode’ in the login section.
– Users are entitled to earn double MyCruise Points for every $1 they spend on procurement with Royal Caribbean and their sister brands, Celebrity Cruises, and Azamara Club Cruises. And one point for every $1 spent on other purchases
– Users receive $50 Air2Sea Airfare Discount after making at least $3,500 in procurement with your Visa Signature card within first 90 days of account opening (students and Platinum Plus accounts are not eligible)
– The users can get perks like Visa Signature Concierge service, lost luggage protection, emergency cash worldwide, common carrier travel accident insurance and more
– Users can redeem points for cruises, stateroom upgrades, specialty gifts, and onboard credit
– There is no annual fee required
- User must be a resident of the United States
- The users must have a government issued photo ID
- Users must possess a social security number.
How to apply
– Visit the application homepage [royalcaribbean.com] and click ‘Apply
– You will be directed to the next page where you’ve to first, complete their personal information. Details: Full name, Phone number, Email Address, Country of residence, Billing address (if different), Housing status, Monthly housing payment, SSN, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name, Country of citizenship, Citizenship status
– Then input details regarding your ‘Financial and Job Status’. Information: Employment status, Total annual income, Source of income
– Next, you will have to choose a card feature and input the required details.
– Press ‘Continue’ to go ahead to the final step of the application.
How to check status
– To check for enrollment status the user will have to go online using the Bank of America Credit Card Application Status Center.
– You will then have to input your ‘Last Name’, ‘Social Security Number’, ‘Zip code’ and hit ‘Submit’.
Cancel credit card
Contact the credit card company at 800-398-9819 to cancel or close your credit card account
To make payment
– Those who wish to make payment should sign into their credit card account following the details outlined above. Once you have logged in you will discover the “Payments” tab on the account dashboard.
– Client can also request for an auto debit payment method that lets the credit company to directly collect the bill from the backbone the due date without having to go through too much hassle
– Furthermore, you can pay at any branch, by phone, or by email.
– First and foremost, enroll for an account first.
– To use the web portal for activating the card, press enrolls button in the Secure Sign-In tab.
– You will be navigated to a new page where you’ve to complete the blank spaces. Press ‘Continue’ once done. Details: Card or Account Number, Social Security number (SSN) or Tax, Identification number (TIN)
Call: 800-398-9819 to get to a customer care agent to attend to you.