Ross Credit Card is a credit card issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at firstbankcard.com. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate. The normal APR rate is 29.24. Ross Credit Card cash advance APR rate is N/A. Its cash advance fee is N/A and no annual fee is charged.
Ross Credit Card login
Simons. Once reach the web page you will see the login section below.
- – Card owners who have misplaced their Password or User Id? Then choose the “Problems logging in?” link which is located at the bottom of the “Account Login In” section on the login homepage of the Ross. (For direct access to the account reset page, click here Link.)
- – Next, you will be navigated to a new web screen. If you have forgotten your password check the “I don’t know my Password” link, or check the “I don’t know my User ID”.
- – Fill in the following information to reset your login password: User ID, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.
- – To reset your user id fill in the following information: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number.
- – Card owners will get Zero Down Payment
- – There is no interest if paid in full within 6 months
- – Late payment charges are limited
- -The minimum interest fee is $2.0.
- – Applicants must be a resident of the United States
- – The applicants must have a valid Social Security Number
- – Applicants must have a government-issued photo ID
- – Applicants must have a clear credit history.
How to apply
- – Visit the homepage (ross-simons.com) of the Ross-Simons Credit Card.
- – Search for the “Apply Online” button towards the left of the web page. As you see the button press on it to proceed with the enrollment. (For direct access to the application homepage, click here Link ).
- – Review the terms and conditions and then fill in the following personal details in the fields below. Details: Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Select Suffix, Home Address, Apt/ Suite, City, State, Zip Code, Home Phone Number.
- – Fill in the financial details section with the following information. Annual Salary and Wages, Other Annual Income, Residence Status, Monthly Mortgage or Rent Payment.
- – Complete your date of birth, social security number, photo id number in the security information section, and then check the boxes below if you wish to apply in paperless. Statements and terms of the company.
- – Lastly, choose “Continue”.
How to check the status
Call the bank at 1-800-528-4800 and give in your application reference number to get the status details.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service at 800-272-0800 and then respond to the IVR.
To make payment
- – If you desire to pay your credit card bills via the online account then log in following the steps mentioned above.
- – On the account dashboard, you will discover the Payments tab. Press on it and you will be directed to the secure payment window.
- – You can equally order an auto-debit payment method to pay your bill without much stress.
Call customer service at 1-800-528-4800 and then provide the required card details.
P.O. Box 105658
Atlanta, GA 30348-5658