Rooms To Go Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at Travel. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is N/A. Rooms To Go Credit Card Cash APR rate is N/A. Its Cash advance fee is N/A and no annual fee is charged.
Rooms To Go Credit Card login
– Input your first 6 digits of your account number in the blank space and then press“Go”.
– As your account is verified you will be navigated to fill in your password and then the account dashboard will open.
– There is no annual fee charged
-There is 24X7 online account control facilities
– Easy finances
– Users ought to have completed 18 years of age
– The users must have a government issued photo id,
– Users must be a resident of the United States
– Users must have a valid social security number.
How to apply
– Go to the application homepage (etail.mysynchrony.com).Review the Terms & Conditions before getting started with filling out the form.
– Scroll down and then turn on to fill in the enrollment form with the following information: Initial Purchases Amount (if known), First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Suffix, Mailing Address, Apt, Zip Code. The rest are Primary Phone Number (select type), Additional Phone Number (select type), Email Address (confirm), Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Housing Information, Monthly Net Income from all Sources
– Choose whether you wish to add a joint applicant and then choose a statement delivery method.
– Review the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement and then click “Continue”.
How to check status
Call customer service at 1-800-766-6786
Cancel credit card
Contact the credit card company at 1-800-766-6786 to cancel or close account.
To make payment
– Firstly, you have to log into your credit card account with the help of the details given above. Once logged in search for the “Payments” button on the account dashboard.
– Customer may alternatively set up an auto debit which allows the credit card company to directly collect the fees from your bank account.
You can achieve this by using the online portal or calling customer service at 1-800-766-6786.