Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Credit Card is a credit card issued UMB Bank. It can be used at Car rentals, Travel and other purchases. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 18.24 and Cash APR rate is 25.00. Its Cash advance APR fees is 3% or 15$ whichever is greater. No annual fee is required.
– Rock and Roll profers online access for the card members to view their account details and make payments
– The Auto Rental Insurance proffered by Rock and Roll automatically covers the repair or loss of a rental car, whenever you use your Visa card to pay for the car rental.
– Users get redeemable rewards points by shopping at participating retailers
– Card members can easily withdraw cash at thousands of ATMs
– Visa’s Zero Fraud Liability security from validated unauthorized procurement online and off
– Rock and Roll credit cards also offer Travel Help Services including pre-trip planning, legal referrals, and medical referrals.
- User will have to be at least 18 years of age
- User should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- The users need to have a U.S. Social Security Number
- User should be a US resident.
How to apply Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Credit Card
– Visit the homepage and press on ‘Apply Now‘ tab after choosing a card image.
– The applicant will be navigated to the application page where they can start the process by first filling out their personal details. Required: Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s Maiden name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Length of Residence, Phone Number.
– Next, go to fill out your financial details And after doing filling out all these details add an authorized user to your account. Details: Employment status, Position, Employer Name, Length of job, Previous Employer Name, Position. The rest are; Length of Employment, Work Phone, Residential Status, Monthly Housing Payment, Primary Financial Status, Salary, Annual Income
– Lastly, go through the terms and condition and press on ‘Submit’ to complete the process.
How to check status
Call the bank at 1.800.821.5184 and give in your application reference number to get your status report.
Cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1.800.821.5184 or visit the bank and ask them to cancel or close account.
Phone Number: 1.800.821.5184.