Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card is a credit card issued by Chase Bank. It can be used at Ritz-Carlton hotel partners.It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card has Normal APR rate which varies at 23.24.Its Cash advance APR rate is 25.24. It’s cash advance fee is either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater and its annual fee is $450.
Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card login
– Card owners willing to sign into their credit card account should log in the Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit card account, approach its homepage (ritzcarltonrewardscard.com ) and press the “Manage Your Account ” option at the top right of the screen. (You can directly access the login page using this link ( www.chase.com ).On the new page that opens, fill in your account username and password in the “sign in“ section, shown at the center of the screen and press “ secure login ” tab mentioned below to access your account.
– Unfortunately, some card users must have forgotten their password. If you are in this category, press the “Forgot user ID and password” link situated under the “secure login” box.
– After you reach the page, provide with all the information on the blank spaces and press “next”. Follow the details that come next, to successfully retrieve your username and password.
– There is no overseas transaction charges
– Clients enjoy travel and purchase cover
– Clients can earn 5 points per $1 spent at any participating Ritz-Carlton hotel partners
– On adding an authorized user the card owner can get 10,000 bonus points
– The User must be a minimum of 18 years.
– Also, the User Should be a resident of the United States.
– User must have a social security number.
– User must have a clear credit record.
How to apply Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card
– Login to the homepage using this link (creditcards.chase.com).
– If you have reached the new tab, look at the top left of the screen and press there on the “Apply Now” option situated beside the Ritz Rewards Card image.
– Next, you will be navigated to the sign up screen that displays a form to input the personal data of the applicant. Details: Full name, Suffix, Mailing address, Unit/Apt, City and State, Zip Code, Ritz Card Rewards Number
– To go further press on the “ next” button and input your financial data and safety option on the second and third page simultaneously.
– After you have finished filling your enrollment form, go ahead and review the credit card terms and conditions carefully and only after you are comfortable with them, submit your form for approval.
How to check status
Contact the bank at the help desk on 866-922-6882 and provide them their enrollment reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at this link.
To make payment
– Sign into your credit card account with the help of the details given above. When the account dashboard opens you will see the “Payments” button right there.
– The user can also setup an auto debit which is a lot easier. This will grant the credit card company access to collect the bills from your registered account.
– If you have just become a proud owner of Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card. You can activate it through the online portal of the bank. Begin by pressing on the “Apply Today” link which is situated at the center of the homepage of the bank.
– Next, you will be directed to the activation page. Complete the General data section, Employment and Financial details, Contact details. Security details, go through and agree to the Legal Terms and then press the “Apply” button.
Call Credit Card Company at 866-922-6882.