This article contains information on the Rise Credit loan, the application, what you do with a Rise Credit Invitation Code, customer service, and Rise Credit Login. Hence, make sure you read till the end to get all the information.
Now, let’s get started. Going forward, we will take a detailed look at the following broad topics that will help you grasp the concept of this topic.
What is Rise Credit?
Rise Credit, run by Texas-based lending company Elevate, was created as an alternative to payday loans and other similar products for people who are in need of loans. Hence, it is an online lender that provides short-term installment loans and a high-interest line of credit.
Rise focuses on giving loans to people with no credit score or bad credit score. It makes use of credit reports and income details for the loan’s terms and conditions, rather than underwriting the loans with transitional scoring methods.
Rise Credit Pros and Cons
- Provides pre-qualification
- Funding is fast
- 24/7 customer service
- There are no origination fees
- High-interest rates
- There’s no option to select or change the payment date
- Cannot change the payment schedule
The interest rate on Rise loans is quite high, in some states the maximum annual percentage rate is up to 299%. This makes the loans costly for emergency cash.
Rise Credit rates, fees, and terms
The Rise Credit fees, terms, and rates differ by state. However, below is what the lender provides across all the states it operates in.
- APR range: 36%-299%
- Loan amount: $500-$5,000
- Repayment terms: 4 to 26 months
States where available: Washington, DC, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, New Mexico, New York, Texas, North Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Alabama, Nebraska, and more.
Requirements for Rise Credit Loan
When you want to apply for Rise Credit loan, you need the following:
- You have to be 18 years of age or more than. For Alabama and Nebraska, you have to be 19 years and more
- You are living in the U.S legally
- Must reside in the states where Rise Credit serves
- Must have an email address and SSN
- You need an active checking account. Hence, you don’t need savings and prepaid accounts
- You need a job and a steady source of income
Rise Credit Loan Fees
To apply for Rise credit loan, you don’t need to pay any fees, no origination fees, or prepayment fees. However, if you do not meet up with the payment due date, you will pay the late payment fee.
If you have any issues when making your payment, you can reach out to Rise for help and they may give you an extension.
How to Apply for Rise Credit Loan
If you have decided to apply for Rise Credit, the steps below will guide you:
- Go to Apply for Rise Credit Loan
- On the Rise Credit Loan application page, you will provide your personal details: Name, SSN, valid email address, phone number, and zip code
- You will need the invitation code you got via mail (this is if you have gotten an offer in the mail)
- Once you have filled in the necessary detail, click on Continue
- Follow the prompt on the screen to complete the process
When you hit the Continue button, you may be asked to provide additional details like income and address. When your application is approved, you will be able to select the amount you wish to borrow.
Rise Credit Login Guide
If you want to access your Rise Credit loan account, you can easily do so with the steps below:
- Go to account.risecredit.com/login
- You will see the Rise Credit Login page
- Enter your email address and password
- Hit the Sign in. That’s all.
Rise Credit Payments
There are several options you can select from to pay off your loan. Let’s check them out below:
You can easily pay off your loan online through your Rise Credit Login portal. Follow the steps below to get it done:
- Go to account.risecredit.com/login
- Enter your login details
- Once you have a login, go ahead to pay your loan
Pay By Mail
You can also pay via mail. You just need to send your payment to the address below:
P.O. Box 679900
Dallas, TX 75267-9900
Also, use the address below for overnight payment:
Lockbox Number 679900
1200 E. Campbell Rd., Suite 108
Richardson, TX 75081
Need Help: if you need help concerning payment, reach out to the customer agent at 1-866-580-1226. The email will take about 48 hours before you get a response.
RiseCredit.com Customer Service
Having an issue? You can reach out to the customer service agent using the contact below:
Monday to Friday: 8 am – 11 pm ET
Saturday to Sunday: 9 am – 6 pm ET
Rise credit contact us page
General Customer Service:
RISE Attn: Customer Support
PO Box 101808
Fort Worth, TX 76185
Fax: (866) 580-1228
I hope the guide was useful. If you still have any questions, you can drop it in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Rise credit a payday loan?
Rise Credit is an online installment loan for bad-credit borrowers provided by Elevate, a Texas-based lending company. Rise loans are an expensive option to get cash in an emergency.
Can you pay off RISE loan early?
However, Rise Credit Loans does not have prepayment penalties. Plus, it doesn’t charge origination fees, hence if you can pay off the loan fast, you will avoid most of the fees.
How much can I borrow?
Rise Credit loan approval amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on the laws in your state. Returning customers might get an increased loan amount based on their payment history and the keenness of the amount asked of.
Can I have two loans at once?
No, you must have to pay off your present loan before you can apply for a new loan. If you qualify to take on a loan, then you will need to login into your account.
Check Out This Post: