Reward Zone Mastercard Credit Card is a credit card issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at Best Buy. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 25.49. Its cash advance APR rate is 28.24.Its Cash advance fee is 5% (min $10) and no annual fee is required.
Reward Zone Mastercard Credit Card login
– Input your User ID and Password in the empty spaces and then hit “Sign In”. If the credentials provided are correct you will be directed to your account dashboard.
Forgot User Id
– To retrieve your user id you must choose the “Retrieve User ID” link located towards the bottom left of the Sign In widget. (For direct access to the user id reset page, click here Link).
– Input the following details to retrieve your ID: Card Number Name as it Appears on Card, Security Code, Last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s, SSN.
– Click on ‘Forgot Username or Password? ’ at the login section.
– Users who fail to recall their password should open the login homepage of the Best Buy Reward Zone and then choose the “Forgot your password?” link located at the bottom right of the Sign In section. (For directly approaching the password reset page, click here Link).
– Fill in the following information to reset your password: Card Number, Name as it Appears on Card, Security Code, Last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s, SSN.
– Card users can get a 10% cash back reward on their first purchase.
– Accumulating 250 points you will get a $5 reward certificate.
– Users earn 18 months special financing on procurement over $479.
– There is no annual fee required.
– Users should have to be at least 18 years of age
– Users should have a clean credit history.
– The Users must be US citizen
– Users will require a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply
– Go to the homepage (bestbuy.com) of the Reward Zone and then click the “Apply Now” tab situated at the center of the page.
– Next, you are required to sign into your Best Buy account. (You can create an account instantly if you do not have one).
– The client will be now navigated to the enrollment homepage. Fill in the enrollment form with the following information: Name, Email Address, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone, Financial Information, Identification, Date of Birth.
– Review the Account Terms & Details, Terms, of Offers and then check the boxes under if you agree to the above- mentioned agreements.
– Lastly, press “Submit Application”. As your application is confirmed you will be sent an approval message.
How to check status
– Check your enrollment status by calling at 1-888-574-1301.
Cancel credit card
Call the credit card company at 1-888-574-1301 and request the customer service representative to close your account.
– Log in to your credit card online account following the steps listed above. When you have login into your account. Search for options on how to make the payment.
– Alternatively, you can request for an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go through much hassle.
– First time users of Hawaii Airlines will activate their account by calling at 1-888-574-1301.