REI Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
REI Credit Card is a credit card issued by US Bank. It can be used at REI STORES. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies at 11.24 – 23.24. It’s cash advance rate is 24.24. Its cash advance fee is 4% (min $5) and no annual fee is charged.
REI Credit Card login
– Go to the login homepage (usbank.com) of the REI Credit Card. On the right of the web page search for the “Login” tab (For directly approaching the login screen, click here Link).
– Press on it and the user will be directed to the sign in screen of the US Bank. Provide your personal id in the blank space and then choose “Login”.
– Next, fill in your password and you will be navigated to the online account console.
Forgot User Id
– Card owners who are unable to remember their User Id should go to the login page of the US Bank and then look for the “Forgot ID?” link towards the bottom of the login section.(For direct access to the login help page, click here Link ).
– Next, you will be taken ahead to a new web page. Choose your account type and you will be navigated to choose identification method.
– After you choose your identification procedure a new section will be displayed with spaces to fill in the signup details.
Contact the credit card company using this Link.
To make payment
- In order to be able to make your payment, you have to follow the instructions stated above
- You may also order an auto debt that allows the bank to directly pay the bills without having to go through too much problem
– There is no annual fee related to the credit card
– The Users get 2% foreign transaction fee
– Users are rewarded with 5% cash back at the REI Stores
– The APR range of 16.55 – 22.03
- User must have a valid Social Security Number
- User ought to be a resident of USA
- The User ought to have a government issued photo ID
- User ought to have a clear credit history
- User ought to have completed at least 18 years of age
How to apply
– Visit the homepage (reimastercard.com) of the REI MasterCard. As the web page opens search for the “Apply Now” button towards the top of the screen. (For direct access to the application page, click here Link.)
– Press on it and the applicant will be directed to a new web page with the enrollment form underneath. Fill in the personal details form with the following detail; REI Member Number, Employee Referral Code. The rest are Date of Birth, First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number, and Country of Citizenship.
– Choose whether you are a citizen of another country: Country of Permanent Residence, Phone Number, Email Address.
– Next, the enrollment is required to complete the following details in the Housing Information section. Details: Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Time at Address, Mailing Address.
– Fill in the Income and Employment section with the following details: Employment Status, Employer, Jobs. The rest are Length of job status, Work Phone Number, Annual Income, Other Income, Other Income Amount, Other Income Source
– Choose from the options below whether you have a checking or savings account at any financial institution. Go ahead with checking “yes” if you are interested in balance transfers.
– Choose “Yes” if you wish to add a joint applicant and then fill in the information of the joint applicant.
– In the next section of the enrollment form as required by Wisconsin law, if you are a married Wisconsin resident, you must provide the name and address details for your spouse when applying for credit products.
How to check status
If you wish to check your application status call: 1-877-734-6060, and then submit your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service at 1-877-734-6060, and respond to the IVR.
Call at 1-877-734-6060 and then provide the required card details to activate your card.
Call: 1-877-734-6060 to get to a customer care agent.