QVC Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at QVC.Com. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 22.8. QVC Credit Card cash advance APR rate N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A and there are no yearly charges.
QVC Credit Card login
– Input your User ID in the blank spaces and then click “Sign In” to go further with the process.
– Next, you will be navigated to a new web page where you need to enter your login password.
– Card users who have trouble remembering their account login password should open the password reset page of the using this Link.
– Fill in your Account Number in the empty space and then press “Next” to go ahead to the verification page. After your account is verified you will be allowed to choose a new password.
Forgotten User Id
– Go to the login homepage and then choose the “Lookup User ID” link situated towards the right of the “Sign In” section, as shown in the picture below. (For direct access to the ID reset page, click here
– Input your Account Number and Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number to reset your User ID.
– There’s no annual charge
– There is no interest if paid in full within 9, 12 or 18 months
– Also, there is convenient financing options
– There is advanced fraud security
– Users revel 3 Easy Payments on anything they purchase with their QVC Card, excluding Gift Cards.
– You need to have a legitimate social safety number
– You should have a government issued photo id
– Also, you ought to have a clear credit report for at least six months.
– You must have completed at least 18 years of age
How to apply
– Go to the homepage (qvc.com) of the QVC and then scroll down till you discover the “Apply Now” tab at the center of the page.
– Sign into QVC, using your Email Address and Password. (If you are a new customer press on the “Continue as a new customer” link)
– Create a QVC Account by providing your security and personal information. After your account is successfully created you will be taken to a new webpage that shows the application form.
– Fill in the required fields and then submit the form. After your sign up is approved, the credit card company will send you an approval message and your card will be sent to the registered mailing address.
How to check status
–Users who wish to check their application status is free to contact the U.S Bank at 800.367.9444.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service using the phone number: 800.367.9444. to close or cancel an account.
To make payment
– Sign into your credit card account following the steps mentioned above. On the account dashboard, you will discover the “Make Payment” tab which will take you to the payments page.
– You can apply under the auto pay section. This enables the credit card company to directly collect the bills from their bank account on the expiry date.
– Call the customer service at 800.367.9444 and speak to a customer care representative.