Pottery Barn Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Pottery Barn Credit Card is a Credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Poetry Barn Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate of 26.99. Pottery Barn Credit Card cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A and there are no yearly charges.
Pottery Barn Credit Card Login
– Go to the homepage (d.comenity.net/pottery barn login) of the bank and then search for the sign in option towards the left of the screen. Here the user will be required to provide their user id and password in the blank spaces below.
– After you have entered the following process you will gain access to login into your account.
– Open the homepage of the bank and search for the link that reads as ‘Forgot your username or password’. (For direct access to the account help page, click here Link.).
– Press on the following link and you will be automatically taken to a password reset screen where you have to fill in the following details: Credit Card Account Number or User Name, ZIP Code / Postal Code. The rest are Select an ID Type, Last 4 Numbers of Social Security Number.
– Lastly, press on the “Find my Account” tab and the bank will validate your details and send you a new password.
– Card users will get hold of 20% cash back on making purchases through the card.
– Card users can receive a $25 reward for every $250 you spend
– The bonus points obtained can be easily redeemed at the Pottery Barn stores
– Users ought to be at least 18 years of age
– The Users should have a legitimate government-issued photo ID.
– Users must be a US resident
– Users must have clean credit history
How to apply For Pottery Barn Credit Card
– To enroll, go to the Homepage of the Pottery Barn and then search for the “Apply” button towards the bottom right of the web page. (For direct access to the enrollment screen, click here Link.)
– Read the terms and conditions related to the account opening process before you go ahead with the enrollment.
– Next you are required to provide your personal information with the following Details: First Name, Last Name, Suffix, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Annual Income.
– Fill in the contact details section with the following information: Street Address, Suite or Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone, Alternate Phone.
– You can equally add an authorized buyer if you wish by selecting the
“Yes” option below. Lastly, press “Continue” and your card will be confirmed within 7-10 days.
How to check status
Call the bank at 1-866-234-2029 and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at 1-866-234-2029 and respond to the IVR.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to your online account then look for options on how to make the payments.
– Alternatively, you can request for an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without any problem.
– Thumbs up If you have just received your credit card via mail. To activate it for online access then you call customer service at 1-866-234-2029 and then provide your card details required for activation.
Contact: 1-866-234-2029 or TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788 regarding any issue.