Pier 1 Rewards Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Pier 1 Imports. It has good credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged and no Intro APR is required. Normal APR rate is 27.24 are charged. Pier 1 Rewards Credit Card cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A. There are no yearly charges needed.
Pier 1 Rewards Credit Card login
– Input your User Name and Password in the blank spaces below and then click “Sign In”. If the information provided is accurate you will be directed to your account dashboard from where you can operate your credit card online.
– If you have problem with recalling your ‘User ID’, then you can recall it by navigating to the home screen of the credit card and then search for the “Forgot your username or password” link underneath the “Sign In” section, (For direct access to the account reset
page, click here Link ).
– Then you will be directed to a new webpage that displays the ‘forgot username and password’ section. Fill in the following information to reset your login credentials: Credit Card Account Number or Username, Zip Code/ Postal Code, Select Identification Type, Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number
– The card owners are entitled to 20% discount on every first purchase they make with Pier 1 Reward Credit Card.
– Spending at the Pier 1 Imports users will get 1 point for every $1
– There is unique birthday gifts and exclusive savings and discount offer throughout the year.
– Users have access to 24/7 on line account control
– Customers must be at least 18 years of age.
– Customers must have a Social Security number
– The customers must have a clear credit history, free of recent bankruptcies
– Customers will need a photo identity card for the enrollment.
How to apply
– Go to the application homepage (d.comenity.net) of the Pier 1 Rewards Credit Card. Review the terms and conditions and important details and terms before getting started with filling out the form.
– Fill in the Personal details section with the following information: First Name, Middle Name (optional), Last Name, Suffix (select). The rest are Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income
– Scroll down to the Contact details section and then provide the following information: Street Address or Rural Route Address, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address (confirm), Mobile Phone, Alternate Phone
– Press on “Continue” to review and submit the enrollment form.
How to check status
Call the bank at 1-800-767-3662 and the customer service representative will attend to you.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service at 1-800-767-3662 and consult them regarding the issue.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card online account following the steps described above. Then you look for options on how to make the payment. Or, if you can also pay at their branch.
– User can also pay their bill by ordering an auto debit from their bank, then at the end of the month the company will collect monthly from users account with less stress.
– Click on ‘Register Your Card’ at the bottom of the login page.
– User will be guided to a new page where they’ve to enter their ‘Card Number’, ‘Name as it Appears on the Card’, ‘Last 3 Digits on Signature Panel’, ‘Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’. Click ‘Verify’.
Call Customers Service at 1-800-767-3662 for any complaints.