Philips 66 Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at Phillips gas and fuel stations. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Philips 66 Credit Card Normal APR rate is 27.24. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/Aand there are no yearly charges.
Philips 66 Credit Card login
– Fill in your user ID in the blank space and then choose “Login”.
– Next, you will be directed to a new web screen where you are required to input your password and finally click “Submit”.
Forgot User Id
– Click the “Lookup User ID” link which is situated towards the bottom of the login section on the homepage of the Phillips 66.
– Fill in your account number, last 4 digits of social security number and then press “next” to go ahead to the verification screen. After your account is validated a new user id will be sent to you.
Call the credit card company at 281-293-6600 and then speak to the customer service regarding your issue.
– The company does not charge any annual fee from its card users
– There is no overseas transaction fee related to the credit card
– $0 over limit fee is required
– There is easy online account control facilities
– Customer should not be less than 18 years of age
– Customer should have a valid government-issued photo ID
– The customer must have to have a U.S. Social Security Number
– Customer must be a US resident
– Customer must have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address.
How to apply
– Visit the homepage (phillips66gas.com) of the Phillips
- Scroll down till you see the “Apply Now” tab (For direct access to the application homepage click here Link ).
– Press on it and you will be navigated to a new web page. To apply for the credit card fill in the personal details section with the following details.
First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Home Phone, Business Phone, Cell/ Other Phone, Email Address, Annual Net Income, Length of time at current address
– If you want to add an authorized user fill in the details of the user you wish to authorize.
– To help the bank protect you input your date of birth, and social security number and mother’s maiden name.
– Next fill in the Service Station/ Facility Number and Employee Identifier in the Station Information section.
– Review and print the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement and then check the box below if you wish to purchase the optional Card Safety program and this qualifies as your signature and if you have gone through and agree to the terms of the agreement.
– Scroll down and check the box below if you have read and agree to the above provisions, the Credit Terms and the Consent to Electronic contact confirming your acceptance to receive email sent forth above. Pressing ‘Accept & Submit’ constitutes your electronic signature.
How to check status
Users who desire to know their sign up status should call the bank at 281-293-6600 and then provide their sign up reference number to get the status details.
Cancel credit card
Call customer service at 281-293-6600 and ask them to close your account.
To make payment
– Once you have login to the online login page, search for options on how to make the payment.
– Alternatively, you can order an auto debit from the bank and the credit card company will charge you monthly bill from your bank account without passing through much stress.
– Call the customer service at 281-293-6600 and then provide your card information.
Dail 281-293-6600 to get to a customer care agent.