Pep Boys Credit Card is a credit card issued through Synchrony financial institution. it can be used at U.S. Exxon and Mobil gas stations. It has low credit score card requirements and no introductory APR fee is charged. Ordinary APR price is N/A.
Pep Boys Credit Card login at pepboys.com
– Those who desire to log into their online account must visit the homepage (mysynchrony.com) of the card. On the top of the web page, you will discover the online login section. Fill in your username and password in the blank spaces below and then choose “Sign In”.
– If you find it difficult to recall your login password, go to the login page and then press on the “Login Help” at the top of the page. A drop down menu will appear where you will have to press on ‘Forgot Username? ‘. Hit ‘Go’ to go to the next page.
– You will be guided to the next page where they’ve to enter the required data. Press ‘Continue’ after filling out the form. Details: Account Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
– You can reset your forgotten Password by pressing on ‘Login Help’ at the top of the page. A pop up will appear where the user will have to press on ‘Forgot Password? ‘. Hit on ‘Go’ to go to the next page.
– You will be guided to the next page where you’ve to fill in the required information. Press ‘Continue’ after filling out the form. Required Information: Username, Social Security Number, Date of Birth.
– Pep Boys Credit Card gives Special Financing on the procurement of $199 or more for 6 months and $750 or more for 12 months.
– There is minimum monthly payments needed.
– Making payment with the Pep Boys credit card is a lot easier and makes unexpected repairs more controllable.
– Card owners can use Pep Boys Credit Card for payment is a convenient way to pay for all auto-related repair and maintenance expenses.
– Card owners needn’t worry about car repairs when they’re on vacation. They can use the Pep Boys CarCareONE credit card at Pep Boys stores and participating dealers throughout the United States.
– The Pep Boys CarCareONE credit card is approved at all U.S. Exxon and Mobil gas stations.
– Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
– The Applicant must have a government issued photo ID
– Applicant must be a resident of U.S.
How to apply
– Kindly visit the application page of the credit card site and press“Apply Online ” at the bottom of the page.
– You will be directed to the next page where you’ve to fill out the blank spaces given on the page.
After filling out all these details, you will have to specify whether you’re applying by yourself or with someone else. Details:
Initial purchase if you know what the amount is, Name (first and last), Mailing address, ZIP code, Primary and additional phone number. The rest are an Email address (enter it twice), Social security number, Date of birth, Housing status, Monthly net income from all sources.
– Then, you will have to choose a statement delivery method. They can select either paperless statements or electronics statements.
– Next, the applicant can, at this point, opt in for a debt-cancellation plan (up to $10,000) in the event of the following occurring: Unemployment, Hospitalization, Leave of Absence, Nursing Home Stay, Disability, Loss of Life.
– Lastly, you will have to read the Insurance Policy which will be useful during any personal emergency. Press ‘Continue’ at the end to finish the process.
Check application status
Those who wish to know their application status can call at (800) 621-8545 and then provide their application reference number.
To cancel credit card
– The Bill payment of PC Richard & Son Credit is stress-free. The card holder just needs to log into their online account following the instructions stated above.
– After you have logged in, you will discover the “Payments” button which will guide you through the process. (For more assistance open the make payments page using this Link).
– You can also set up an auto debit payment method which allows the credit company to collect the monthly charge from your bank without passing through many problems.
– Once you have received the credit card via mail, you will have to activate the card before using it. To achieve this, you will have to register for an account.
– Press ‘Register‘tab at the login section to start the process.
– Then you will be navigated to the next page where you’ve to fill in the required information. Press ‘Next’ to go ahead with the process. Details: Account Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
Call: (800) 621-8545.