Peebles Credit Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at PeebleStores. It has good credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 25.24.Its Cash Advance APR Rate is N/A, Cash Advance Fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Users of the card will need to complete their Peebles Credit Card login to access their account online.
– Users that make purchases worth $100 can earn a $5 payback
– There is special savings offers.
– Users enjoy Club 40 & fabulous discounts.
– Users receive Birthday Gifts
– $10 for Preferred and $20 for Platinum cardholders
Peebles Credit Card login
– Visit the homepage (comenity.net) of the Peebles and then look for the “Sign In” section at the left of the web page that opens.
– After you see the sign in widget fill in your User Name and Password in the empty spaces and then choose “Sign In”.
Forgot Username or Password
– Navigate to the homepage of the login homepage of the Peebles and then choose the “forgot your username or password?” link which is located at the bottom of the “Sign In” section (For direct access to the account reset page, click here Link).
– Next, you will be navigated to a new web page. To find your account fill in the following details: Credit Card Account Number or Username, Zip Code/ Postal Code, Select Identification Type, Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number.
– Card users must be at least 18 years of age.
– Card users must be a resident of the United States.
– Card users must have a government issued photo ID.
– Card users must have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address.
– Card users must have a clear credit history.
– Card users must have a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply
– Go to the enrollment homepage (comenity.net) of the Peebles. Read the important details and terms about opening an account prior to submitting your application.
– Fill in the personal details section with the following information: First Name, Last Name, Suffix, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income
– Next go to the Contact details
Section that requires the following information: Street Address, Suite or Apartment, City State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone, Alternate Phone
– Select the “Yes” option below if you wish to add an authorized buyer else check “No”.
– Lastly, click on the “Continue” button to proceed with the validation
Check application status
Call customer service at 1-800-723-4548 and then provide your application reference number.
To cancel credit card
Contact the bank at Call: 1-800-723-4548
– Clients who wish to pay their credit card bills online are required to log into their credit card account following the steps described above. Immediately you are login you will discover the “Make Payments” option that will guide you through the payment procedure.
– The client can also order an auto debit which lets the bank directly pay the bills to the credit card company without going through too much hassle.
Contact the customer service at 1-800-723-4548 and then provide your card details.
Call customer service at 1-800-723-4548.