Gaint Eagle Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Pearle Vision Credit Card can be used at Pearle Optical. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 29.99. Its Cash Advance APR Rate is N/A, Cash Advance Fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
– Customers reveal the privilege of 24×7 online account management facilities.
– You will have to be at least 18 years of age.
– You must have a social security number
– must have a valid ID issued by the government.
How to apply for Pearle Vision Credit Card
– Open the application page of the credit card site (Click here )and complete the empty spaces given on the page.
After filling out all these details, you will have to specify whether you’re applying by yourself or with someone else.
Details: Initial purchase if you know what the amount is Name (first and last), Mailing address, ZIP code, Primary and additional phone number. The rest is an Email address (enter it twice), Social security number, Date of birth, Housing status, Monthly net income from all sources.
– Then, you will have to choose a statement delivery method. They can choose either paperless statements or electronics statements.
– Next, you can, at this point, opt in for a debt-cancellation plan (up to $10,000) in the event of the following occurring: Unemployment, Hospitalization, Leave of Absence, Nursing Home Stay, Disability, and Loss of Life.
– Finally, you will have to read through the Insurance Policy which will be useful during any personal emergency. Press ‘Continue’ at the end to finish the process.
Check application status
Call customer service at 1-866-893-7864 to check your application status and then provide their application reference number.
To cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at 1-866-893-7864.
Pearle Vision Credit Card login
– Just at the top of the web page, you will discover the online login section.
– Fill in your username and password in the empty boxes below and then click “Sign In”.
Forgot Login Name/Password
– Customers having difficulty in recalling their login Password/User Id can retrieve it by clicking on “Login Help” at the top of the page. A drop down menu will appear where the user will have to press on ‘Forgot Username? ‘. Press ‘Go’ to go to the next page.
– You will be navigated to the next page where you’ve to complete the required information. Press ‘Continue’ after filling out the form. Required Details: Account Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
– You can reset his forgotten Password by pressing on ‘Login Help’ at the top of the page. A drop down menu will appear where the user will have to press on ‘Forgot Password? ‘. Click ‘Go’ to go to the next page.
– You will be taken to the next page where they’ve to enter the required information. Press ‘Continue’ after filling out the form. Details: Username, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
How to make payment
– The customer should log into his/her credit card account following the steps mentioned above.
– On logging to the online account, the user will see options on how to make the payment. Or you can pay at their branch.
– Alternatively, you can request an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go through much stress.
– First and foremost, register for an account.
– Press ‘Register‘button at the login section to start the process.
– You will be navigated to the next page where you’ve to enter the required details. Press ‘Next’ to go ahead with the procedure. Required: Account Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
Call : 1-866-893-7864.