Paypal Extras Master Credit Card is a card issued by Synchrony bank. It can be used at everywhere master card is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Paypal Extras Master Credit Card comes with a Normal APR rate of 20.24.
Its cash advance APR rate is 27.24.Transaction Fees Cash Advance is 3% or 5$ whichever is greater, no annual fee is required.
– There is no annual fee charged by the bank
– Users earn reward points on every dollar purchase which can be later redeemed for gift cards, merchandise and travel purchases.
– Users obtain 3 points per dollar spent on gas fillings and dining at restaurants.
Card users will need to complete their card login to access the account online. The following steps will guide you.
Paypal Extras Master Credit Card Login
– Go to the homepage (paypal.com) of the Paypal Extras Master Credit Card and press on the “Log In ” option located on the top right of the page.
– Then the link will direct you to a login page where you have to input your email address and password in the blank spaces below.
– Lastly, press the blue “Log In” button mentioned below to access your online credit card account.
– In order to set up a new password, the cardholder should click on the link that reads as “Having trouble in logging in,” at the bottom of the log in section.
– Enter your email address in the blank space and the bank will help you retrieve your password.
Forgot user ID/ password
– Select the “Look up user id” link which is located at the bottom of the “Existing Members Login” widget on the Login page. (Refer Image below)
– You will be guided to User ID retrieval page. Enter the following details to retrieve your user id. Account number, Last four digits of your social security number
– User must be at least 18 years of age
– The User should have a clear credit record
– User must have a valid Social Security Number
How to apply
– Click on this link (paypal.com ) and then log into your account to gain instant access to the enrollment form. (If you do not have an account presses on the “Sign Up” button below to create one).
– Then you will be navigated to the enrollment homepage. Click on the “Apply Now” tab situated at the left of the web page,
– On the following page, you will see the enrollment form. Fill in the personal details with the following information: Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email, Annual Net Income, Length of Time at Current Address
– Choose a statement delivery method, Film in the name of the authorized user if you want to add one and then complete the Validation Section with the following details: Date of Birth, Social Security Number, and Mother’s Maiden Name
– Check the box below if you wish to add your PayPal MasterCard as your preferred bill method in your PayPal Wallet. Review and agree to the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement.
– Review the Synchrony Bank rates and fees table, check the box below if you agree to the above provisions and lastly, click “Agree and Submit”. After your application is confirmed you will be sent an approval message by the credit card company.
Check application status
If customer have already applied for the Paypal extra master credit Card
and wish to check their application status then you must call the customer service at 1-866-528-3733 and then provide their application reference number.
To cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1-866-528-3733 and the customer care executive will respond to you.
How to make payment
– Log into your account following the guidelines explained above.
– On reaching your account dashboard you will discover the “Make Payment” option situated there. Hit on it and you will be navigated to a new web screen with the payments options below. You can also set up the auto debit system which enables the credit card company to collect the payment from your bank account which is a lot easier.
– Contact the PayPal customer service at 1-866-528-3733 and then respond to the IVR.
Call customer agent at 1-866-528-3733.