Overstock Credit Card Login Online
Overstock Credit Card is a card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Everywhere Visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 27.49. It’s cash advance APR rate is 25.49.
Cash advance fee is $15 or 5% whichever is greater. Overstock Credit Card balance transfer fee is $10 or 5% whichever is greater. A grace period of 23 days. Its minimum interest is $2. It’s penalty fee for Late Payment is up to $38.Its penalty fee for Returned Payment is up to $38.No annual fee is required.
Users of the card will need to complete their Overstock Credit Card login online to gain access to their account.
– The company provides 6, 12, 18 and 24 months financing options
– There is a unique promotion Just for Card Members
– Store Card Ready to utilization instantly.
– User must be 18 years of age and above
– User must have a Social Security number
– User has to provide a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address in the application form
– The user must have a valid government ID.
– The user must be a permanent resident of US Citizen.
Overstock Credit Card login
Go to the login page (comenity.net) of the Overstock Credit Card and fill in your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the left side of the page. Press ‘Sign In’.
– If User has forgotten ID, users can recall them, then go to the login homepage of the Overstock Credit Card and then select the “Forgot your username or password? ” link which is located at the bottom of the “Sign In” section
– On the next page provide the necessary details and click ‘Find my Account’. Details: Credit account number or Username, Zip/Postal Code, Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number), Last 4 digits of Social Security Number.
How to apply
– Visit the Comenity Bank Homepage [comenity.net] and press on ‘Apply ‘.
– You will be directed to a new page where you’ve to either sign in or create an account if they don’t have one yet.
– You will have to create a username and a password. Click “Create Account” to complete the process.
– Only after getting approved, you will be able to use their store card anytime as long as you’re logged into their Overstock.com account.
How to check status
Contact the bank at 1-855-810-2546 and provide them their application reference number to get your status report.
Cancel credit card
Call:1-855-810-2546 to close the account or visit the bank.
To make payment
– Log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to the online account the user will find options on how to make the payment.
– User can order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– Users can also pay by calling the customer service on 1-866-834-2652 or by visiting the nearest FSG Bank.
The cardholder will have to call the customer service on 1-855-810-2546 and speak to a customer care representative.
– To register for a new account through the internet, the user will have to click on ‘Register for online access’ button under the login section
– Then fill in the blank spaces on the next page and Click ‘Submit’. Required details include Credit card Account Number, Security Code, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Zip Code, Personal ID, Password.
Call 1-855-810-2546 to get to a customer care agent.