One Travel Credit Card is powered by the Synchrony Bank. This card is a travel rewards card that lets you finance your travel expenditures. Those that use this card must complete their One Travel Credit Card Login in order to access their card online.
- There is no annual fee charged by the credit card company.
- Card users are entitled to special 6 months financing on One Travel.
- purchases of $399.
- There is simple online account control.
One Travel Credit Card login
– Login to the homepage (www.onetravel.com) of the One Travel and then look for the login section located towards the left, as shown in the picture below.–
Provide your User ID in the blank space and then hit “Secure Login”.
– After your User ID is verified you will be enabled to enter Password.
– Users who can’t remember their user id should open the login homepage of the One Travel and then choose the “Lookup User ID” link situated below the “Secure Login” button.
– Then you will be navigated to a new web page. Fill in your Account Number and Last four digits of Social Security Number to reset your ID.
– Card users who have forgotten their password are requested to visit the password reset page using this Link.
– Fill in your Account Number in the empty space and then click “Next”. Verify your account and you will be enabled to choose a new Password.
- User must be 18 years of age
- The User must be a resident of the United States
- User must have a government issued photo ID
- User must have a clear credit history.
How to apply
– Visit the application homepage using this Link (eapply.syf.com). Scroll down and you will see the application form.
– Fill in the personal detail section with the following details: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Primary Phone, Additional Phone, Email Address, Annual Net Income, and Length of Time at Current Address.
– Choose a Statement Delivery and then provide the full name of the authorized user.
– Go to the Verification section which required the following information: Date of Birth, Social Security Number, and Mother’s Maiden Name.
– Review the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement, Synchrony Bank rates, and fees table and then check the boxes below if you agree to the terms. Lastly, click “Accept and Submit”. Once your application is approved you will receive a confirmation by the credit card company.
How to check status
Users who wish to check the status of their application must call at 1-888-437-4930 and then provide their enrollment reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1-888-437-4930 to close the account.
To make payment
– The customer should Login to homepage and sign into their account with the help of the steps mentioned above.
-Then on your dashboard, you will find the “Make Payments” option. Click on it and you will be directed to the payment gateway.
– The customer can also enroll for the auto pay system which makes automatic payments making your banking life easier and better managed.
You can activate your card by calling on 1-888-437-4930 and you will be asked to provide your card details.
Call 1-888-437-4930 to get to a customer care agent.