This article will unveil to you key details and guide about NTB credit card payment method, login and Customer Service. Most users label it as National Tire & Battery MasterCard, and others calls it National Tire & Battery Credit Card, but it is still the same service.
Read on to get the best tips you will ever have need of. So, let’s delve in. The few lines below will grant you all the help you will need to:
- Access your account online
- Make Your payment
- And reach out to a customer’s service support for assistance and for questions that borders you.
There are three ways to make your card payment. You can select either of them depending on what suits you.
You can make your credit card payments via:
Thirdly, through mail.
Payment online, and over the phone are the easiest format:
Log in to NTB credit card Account Online
- Online: Most people prefer via online because of the ease and speed. You can make your Card payment by logging your credit card online account. Enter your correct username and password to gain access.
Note: This site is a guide site. You are not yet at the official site/portal, but we will take you there.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- Phone: For those in poor or no internet coverage areas, using the phone option becomes the wisest choice. To make your payment over the phone, dial the customer service number: 1-888-867-5658.
You will need to keep your card number along with your Social security number handy. Certainly, the automated machine will demand for it. Listen carefully and follow the guide promptly. You can you this means to:
- Check current balance
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card
- Most recent payment
- Minimum due date
- Payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN
- Check credit card transactions
- Mail: Mailing is the last option and reliable. You can make your credit card payment via mail. Simply send a check or money order using the following address:
NTB Credit Card Payments
PO Box 9001006
Louisville KY 40290-1006
Going forward, this card is issued by Citibank. You can always contact Citibank. for any issue that have to do with the your Card.
NTB has been a popular Service provider house for decades. But, have you ever wondered why? Well, beyond payment, there are other multitude of benefits you can gain from their portal.
Note: Users of this card are advised to attend to the hints below to avoid processing delays when you send your check or money order:
- Cash is not acceptable.
- Enter correctly the 16-digit card number on the memo line
- Avoid the use of staples or clips
- Don’t fold checks when send.
- Only use one check per payment
The disadvantage of making payment via mail is the time it takes. It takes the longest time to post. When you want to make your payments, you are advised to always send payments at least 5-7 working days before your due date.
You can use our comment box if you are having issues understanding any part of these guild. Or, better still, you can choose to visit the service provider using the contact above.
NTB Credit Card is issued by Citi bank. It can be used at National Tire and Battery Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. THE normal APR rate is 29.24. It’s a cash advance APR rate is N/A. The cash advance fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
– Sign in to your online account (accountonline.com) screen of the NTB. On reaching the web page search for the “Sign In” section at the center.
– Fill in your user id and password in the blank spaces below and then click“Sign In”. If the particulars provided are correct you will be navigated to your account dashboard from where you can have access to the desired credit activities.
– Often clients are unable to remember their account login password and so are denied access to their online account. To reset your password, sign in to the page of the NTB and then look for the link that reads “Forgot your User ID or Password?” (For direct access to the user id and password reset page, use this Link).
– Press on it and you will be navigated to a new web screen. Fill in the following information to retrieve the password and reset id: Card Number, Name on Card, Last 3 Digits on Signature Panel.
– Card owners enjoy setting up a convenient monthly payment
– Card owners earn 6 Months Special Terms financing on qualifying purchases
– There is no annual charged needed
– Card users revel easy finances at low-interest rates
– Applicants must be a resident of the United States
– The Applicants should have a valid Social Security Number
– Applicants should have no record of bankrupt
How to apply
– Go to the homepage (ntb.com) of the NTB and then look for the “Apply Now” button at the center of the web page, as pictured below. (For directly approaching the enrollment page, click here Link).
– Then, you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the application form. Fill in your personal information section with the following information: Name, Email Address, Address, Phone, Financial Information, Identification, Date of Birth.
– Review the Important details about methods for Opening a New Account. Then check the boxes below if you confirm that the software and equipment confirm the requirements above. Agree to accept the additional disclosures above and agree to the terms and conditions. Lastly, press the “Submit Application” button.
How to check the status
Contact the bank at 1-800-423-5464.
Cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1-800-423-5464 to close an account.
To make payment
– The payment process is very easy. Just log into your NTB Credit Card account with the help of the guidelines provided above. Once logged in you will discover the “Payment” button on the account dashboard.
– You can also set up an auto-debit, which lets the credit card company directly take the amount from your bank account without having to go through too many problems.
– Call customer care service at 1-800-423-5464 to activate your card.
Call 1-800-423-5464 to get to a customer care agent.