NTB Credit Card is issued by Citi bank. It can be used at National Tire and Battery Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. THE normal APR rate is 29.24. It’s a cash advance APR rate is N/A. The cash advance fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
NTB Credit Card login
– Fill in your user id and password in the blank spaces below and then click“Sign In”. If the particulars provided are correct you will be navigated to your account dashboard from where you can have access to the desired credit activities.
– Often clients are unable to remember their account login password and so are denied access to their online account. To reset your password, sign in to the page of the NTB and then look for the link that reads “Forgot your User ID or Password?” (For direct access to the user id and password reset page, use this Link).
– Press on it and you will be navigated to a new web screen. Fill in the following information to retrieve the password and reset id: Card Number, Name on Card, Last 3 Digits on Signature Panel.
– Card owners enjoy setting up a convenient monthly payment
– Card owners earn 6 Months Special Terms financing on qualifying purchases
– There is no annual charged needed
– Card users revel easy finances at low-interest rates
– Applicants must be a resident of the United States
– The Applicants should have a valid Social Security Number
– Applicants should have no record of bankrupt
How to apply
– Go to the homepage (ntb.com) of the NTB and then look for the “Apply Now” button at the center of the web page, as pictured below. (For directly approaching the enrollment page, click here Link).
– Then, you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the application form. Fill in your personal information section with the following information: Name, Email Address, Address, Phone, Financial Information, Identification, Date of Birth.
– Review the Important details about methods for Opening a New Account. Then check the boxes below if you confirm that the software and equipment confirm the requirements above. Agree to accept the additional disclosures above and agree to the terms and conditions. Lastly, press the “Submit Application” button.
How to check the status
Contact the bank at 1-800-423-5464.
Cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1-800-423-5464 to close an account.
To make payment
– The payment process is very easy. Just log into your NTB Credit Card account with the help of the guidelines provided above. Once logged in you will discover the “Payment” button on the account dashboard.
– You can also set up an auto-debit, which lets the credit card company directly take the amount from your bank account without having to go through too many problems.
– Call customer care service at 1-800-423-5464 to activate your card.
Call 1-800-423-5464 to get to a customer care agent.