NRA Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
NRA Credit Card is issued by First National bank. It can be used at Everywhere Visa is accepted. It has good credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies from 10.24 – 19.24. It’s cash advance APR rate is 25.49. Cash advance fee is $5 or 5% whichever is greater. There is no annual charge needed.
NRA Credit Card login
– Visit the homepage (firstbankcard.com) of the NRA Credit Card.
– Put in your User ID in the empty space and then click the “Log In” button below.
– After your User Id is verified you will be navigated to a new web screen where you are required to enter your Password and then hit “Submit”.
Forgot Password/User id
– Users can lose their login particulars and so are unable to access their credit card account online. To retrieve your ID and reset password go to the login homepage and then select the “Forgot ID/ Password” link situated at the bottom of the login section (For direct access to the account reset page, click here Link).
– Input the requested details below to retrieve your login details.
– $0 annual charge
– Utilizing the credit card for gas and grocery purchases earn 1 point per $1 spent
– You can easily redeem the earned points for gift cards, travel, dining at restaurants and even bill payment
– You can obtain a $40 statement credit with your first procurement through the credit card
– Customer should be at least 18 years of age
– The Customer must have a government issued photo id
– Customer must be a resident of the United States
– Customer must have a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply
– Visit the homepage (firstprogress.com) of the First Progress Platinum Elite Secured. Then discover the “Apply Now ” button towards the left of the page as shown in the picture below.
– Next, you will be navigated to the enrollment homepage. Complete the personal details section with the requested information and then proceed to the Contact information section.
– Fill in the required information on the Finance & Basic Info section and then read the Agreement.
Lately, complete the Funding details section and then submit the form.
How to check status
– Customers who desire to check the status of their application should simply contact customer service at 1-888-295-5540.
Cancel credit card
Contact the company by using this phone number: 1-888-295-5540.
– You will need to log into your online account following the rules listed above. Once the account dashboard opens you will discover the “Payments” tab which will direct you through the process. (Visit the payments page for more assistance Link ).
– Alternatively, you can order an auto debit payment method. This allows the credit card company to collect the monthly bill from your bank account without much problem.
Login to your account and then choose ‘Activate Your Card’ from the ‘Action Items’ box or from the ‘Account Services’ link on the left side of the page. If your cards have already been activated you will not see this option.
Contact us at 1-888-295-5540.