NASA FEDERAL PLATINUM ADVANTAGE REWARDS CREDIT CARD
This card is also issued by the NASA Federal Credit Union and does not have an application of annual fees to it. Cash advance APR is however set at 12.5%-18%, cash advance fee of 3%, late payment fee which may extend to $35 and purchases APR of 10.15%-17.99%.
While there are not much reward programs associated with this credit card, cardholders can expect to get 1 point on every $1 spent on eligible purchases made using this credit card.
Interested cardholders must have valid social security numbers, be at least 18 years of age, and be a resident of the United States.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, please click (here) which would take you to the credit card homepage and you will find this Platinum Advantage Rewards Card among the list of credit cards on the webpage. Once you have seen the card, click APPLY NOW.
- The first step would require you to supply your personal details in the boxes provided such as your full name, date of birth, phone number, full home address, housing payment, email address, duration of time you have spent at your residence and whether you own, lease or rent your current accommodation.
- Before you proceed to the next step, you will be required to indicate whether or not you will like a joint applicant to this credit card and also indicate whether there is any semblance whatsoever between your mailing address and your current home address.
- The next page requires your employment information such as employment status, employer name, occupation, employer phone number, duration of time in present employment, gross annual income, other annual income and other sources of your annual income.
- Next you will have to choose a credit card design of your choice and indicate whether or not you would like protection of your credit, or whether you would like balance transfers and the number of balance transfers of your choice. Once done, click CONTINUE.
- At this stage, you will be required to go through all the entries made in filling out the application to ensure they are correct. Also, go through the Terms and Conditions, ensure you understand and agree to the terms before hitting the SUBMIT MY APPLICATION option below. Once your application is successful, you will receive a notification about when your card would be ready in your mailing address.
HOW TO LOGIN
First, log on to the webpage of the NASA Federal Credit union and click on the eBranch section (click here). Once open, you will be required to enter your Username and Password in the specified white boxes. Once done, your account dashboard will be opened where you can now access your bank account.
If you have forgotten either your Username or Password, select the Forgot Username? or Forgot Password?options (click here). Once you click on these options, your retrieval process will commence as you will enter your account number in the appropriate space and click SUBMIT. You will be required to enter some other vital information before you will be enabled to access your account again.
To activate your card, kindly contact the customer care representative of the bank on 1(888)627-2328. Once it has been activated and you would like to commence opening an online banking account, please click on the SECURE REGISTRATION link (click here). Once opened, please add your account number to create your login details. Once done, you will be enabled to enjoy the benefits afforded by this credit card.