This card is issued by NASA Federal Credit Union. Annual fees do not apply to this credit card. It is equipped with a cash advance APR of 14.9% to 18%. Cash advance fee of 3% or a minimum of $5, late payment fee which extends to $35 and purchases APR of between 12.9% and 17.99% depending on the creditworthiness of the cardholder in question.
There are no reward or bonus programs attached to this credit card. However, users can expect to receive credit limits of about as much as $30,000
To apply for this credit card, prospective cardholders must be 18 years and above, be residents of the United States and have valid social security numbers.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NASA FEDERAL CLASSIC CREDIT CARD
- To begin, first lo on to the webpage of the NASA Federal Credit union by clicking (here).
- Kindly scroll down to the credit card options where you will find the NASAFederal Classic Credit Card among the list of options.
- The next stage requires you to supply your personal information in the requires spaces below by indicating your email address, phone number, full name, date of birth, full home address, amount you pay on housing monthly, indicate whether you own, rent or lease your accommodation and how long you have been in the current residence.Before you proceed to the next step, you will be required to indicate whether or not you will like a joint applicant to this credit card and also indicate whether there is any semblance whatsoever between your mailing address and your current home address.
- The next page requires your employment information such as employment status, employer name, occupation, employer phone number, duration of time in present employment, gross annual income, other annual income and other sources of your annual income.
- Next, you will have to choose a credit card design of your choice and indicate whether or not you would like protection of your credit, or whether you would like balance transfers and the number of balance transfers of your choice. Once done, click CONTINUE.
- At this stage, you will be required to go through all the entries made in filling out the application to ensure they are correct. Also, go through the Terms and Conditions, ensure you understand and agree to the terms before hitting the SUBMIT MY APPLICATION option below. Once your application is successful, you will receive a notification about when your card would be ready in your mailing address.
HOW TO LOGIN NASA FEDERAL CLASSIC CREDIT CARD
First log on to the webpage of the NASA Federal Credit union and click on the eBranch section (click here). Once open, you will be required to enter your Username and Password in the specified white boxes. Once done, your account dashboard will be opened where you can now access your bank account.
If you have forgotten either your Username or Password, select the Forgot Username?orForgot Password?options (click here). Once you click on these options, your retrieval process will commence as you will enter your account number in the appropriate space and click SUBMIT. You will be required to enter some other vital information before you will be enabled to access your account again.
To activate your card, kindly contact the customer care representative of the bank on 1(888)627-2328. Once it has been activated and you would like to commence opening an online banking account, please click on the SECURE REGISTRATION link (click here). Once opened, please add your account number to create your login details. Once done, you will be enabled to enjoy the benefits afforded by this credit card.