MyMilestoneCard com activate: Milestone Credit Card Guide
Have you heard of the Milestone Credit card? How do I activate my Milestone credit card?
I need help, how do I contact MyMileStone Customer service?
In this article, we have answers to the questions above. Keep reading to find out.
Now, let’s get started. Going forward, we will take a detailed look at the following broad topics that will help you grasp the concept of this topic.
Now, the Milestone card program offers every enrolled cardholder services issued by Missouri financial organization. Milestone provides easy and simple options to access and build credit.
It is designed for those with poor credit history and who want to build their credit. Milestone card is an unsecured credit card; hence security deposit is not needed. This is good for those that cannot come up with the least deposit.
Pros and Cons of Milestone Card
- Prequalification is fast and will not affect your credit score. This makes it easy to look for the credit card that suit you
- There’s no security deposit
- Helps to build your credit history
- The credit card reports to the three credit bureaus
- High annual fee, up to $99
- High APR
- There are no reward tools or programs to aid good financial habits
Milestone® Mastercard® Benefits
Milestone credit card is issued by The Bank of Missouri, an FDIC-insured financial institution based in St. Robert, MO. Milestone MasterCard includes Milestone® Gold Mastercard®.
- Welcome offer: N/A
- Regular APR: 24.90%
- Annual fee: $35- $99
- Rewards rate: N/A
- Cash Advance APR: 9%
- Balance transfer intro APR: N/A
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: $0 during the first year; after the first year, either $5 or 5% of the amount of transaction
- Purchase intro APR: N/A
- Recommended Credit Score: Bad-fair (300-670)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Penalty APR: 9%
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Fraud liability
- Grow credit
- Reports to major credit bureaus
- Price protection
- Extended warranty protection
Even though the Milestone credit card is good for building credit history without the need for a security deposit, the card has a high annual fee and APR, and there are no reward points or tools. Hence, it is not easy to recommend the card to cardholders.
How to Apply for Milestone Card
The Milestone Gold MasterCard is for making cash advances and shopping. It is used by over 33 million people in more than 210 countries.
For you to apply for Milestone MasterCard, you have to do it online because you cannot do It in person or over the phone. To be eligible for a Milestone card, you have to be 18 years of age or more and must reside in the united state legally.
To apply for MyMilestoneCard online, follow the steps below to get it done:
- Go to MyMilestoneCard official website. Tap this link www.mymilestonecard.com
- You will see the application form, fill the form with the correct details
- Read the “Consent for Electronic Information” section below.
- Select ‘Prequalify now’
- When you apply for a MyMilestoneCard, an agent will contact you to complete the process
Register and Manage Your Milestone Card Account?
When you have applied and have gotten your Milestone credit card, then you have to enroll your card for online transactions. The process is simple; use the steps below to get it done.
- On your browser, go to MyMilestoneCard.com
- Tap the not Registered Yet section
- Input your account number on the card
- Enter other details like date of birth, and SSN
- Select ‘Next’
- Follow the prompts to set your details such as name, address, bank info, income info, and more
- Set up your username and password
- Go ahead to log in for verification
Your card account is ready. To log in to your account, simply go to MyMilestonecard.com. Enter your username and password. Click the login button.
Activate your Milestone Credit Card
You will need to activate your credit card before you can use it. The activating process is simple, use the steps below:
- Go to Milestone Credit Card
- Log into your card account with your username and password
- Select the Activate your card option
- Follow the prompt on the screen to complete the activation process
How to Pay Milestone Credit Card Bills?
You can easily pay your Milestone Credit card bills using different methods.
You can pay online at www.mymilestonecard.com, or pay over the phone at 866-453-2636. The phone number is available Monday to Sunday from 6 AM-6 PM, Pacific Time.
Also, you can mail your MyMilestone card payment via Genesis FS Card Services: P.O. Box 84059, Columbus, GA 31908-4059.
- Milestone MasterCard
- Milestone Mastercard with free choice
- Milestone Gold MasterCard
- Milestone Mastercard (mobile access)
MyMileStoneCard Customer Service
- Phone: 866-453-2636
- Correspondence address: Genesis FS Card Services PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
- FAX: 503-268-4711
- Official Website: Milestone my finance service Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Which app do I use for my milestone credit card?
For My Milestone credit card, you will use The Bank of Missouri Mobile app, which can be downloaded on your iOS and Android devices.
How many accounts am I allowed to open with My Milestone card?
Presently, you are only qualified to open just one Milestone Mastercard account.
Does My Milestone offer fraud protection?
If you misplace your card or the card got stolen, contact 1-800-304-3096 immediately. If your card is used during this time, you will not be responsible for the charges. But, make sure to inform the concerned department as fast as possible.
Within what time do I receive My Milestone card?
Most times, your new card will arrive within 14 business days of being approved.
How do I retrieve my Milestone Username and Password?
If you are unable to log into your account or you forgot your username or password, you can reset your username and password immediately with the steps below:
- From Milestone’s login page click on the Forgot your username/ or password button
- To reset your password, input your Username, the Last four digits of your Milestone account number, your SSN, and your Date of Birth
- Then, tap Submit
- To request a new Username, enter the same details stated above and tap Submit
- Follow the prompt on the screen to complete the process.
Check Out This Post:
- TJ Maxx Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
- ANN Taylor Credit Card Login Online | Pay Bills Online
- Dow Jones – The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- Fingerhut Credit Card Login Online | Pay Bill Online
- Fingerhut Credit Card Login Online | Pay Bill Online
- Delta Reserve Credit Card Login Online | Pay Bill Online