Musician’s Friend Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Musician’s Friend Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at Musician’s Friend Stores. It has good credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 29.99. Its Cash Advance APR Rate is N/A, Cash Advance Fees is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Musician’s Friend Credit Card login
– Go to the login homepage (mysynchrony.com) of the Musician’s Credit Card. Once the web page opens the “Log In” button situated towards at the top right corner
– Hit on it and the login section will appear on the screen. Fill in your User Name and Password in the white boxes and then click.
the “Secure Login” tab.
Forgot User Name
– Navigate to the login page and then choose the “Find User Name” link located at the bottom of the login widget (For direct access to the username reset page, click here Link).
– Fill in the following details to find your User Name, Account Number, Last 4 Digits of SSN, Date of Birth
– Click on the “Reset Password” link which is situated at the bottom right of the login section on the login homepage of the Musician’s Friend. (For directly approaching the password reset page, click here Link).
– Next, you will be directed ahead to a new web page that displays the password reset section. Fill in the following details to validate your identity and reset your password: User Name, Last 4 Digits of SSN, Date of Birth.
– There is no annual fee required
– Again there is an easy finance for 6 and 12 months convenient monthly payment options.
– There is the low-interest rate.
– User must have a valid Social Security Number
– The User must be at least 18 years of age
– User must have a government issued photo
– User must have a clear credit history.
How to apply
– Go to the application page (etail.mysynchrony.com) of the Musician’s Friend. Before getting started to review the terms and conditions by clicking on the link below.
– Fill in the application form with the following data: Initial Purchases (If known), First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Select Suffix. The rest are Mailing Address, Apt, Zip Code, Primary Phone Number (Select Type), Additional Phone Number (Select Type). You will also need to enter Email Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Housing Information, Monthly Net Income from all Sources.
– Choose the “Yes” option if you wish to add a joint applicant and then select a statement delivery method.
– Review the frequently asked questions and then read and accept the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement by checking the box below. Lastly, click “Continue” to proceed with the verification. Once your enrollment is approved you will be sent a confirmation message.
Check application status
Applicants who wish to check the status of their application must call at 1-800-677-0718
To cancel credit card
To cancel the application or close credit card account contact the credit card company at 1-800-677-0718.
How to make payment
– The customer is required to sign into their credit card account following the information provided above. Once logged in you will see the “Payments” tab which will direct to securely pay your bill.
– You can make the ease the process of setting up an auto debit payment method. This allows the credit card company to collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to many problems.
Call customer service at 1-800-677-0718 and then provide the requested card information necessary for activation.
Online Application: 1-800-677-0718.
Login Assistance: 1-866-893-7864.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest