M&T Bank Credit Card is a credit card issued by M&T Bank. It can be used at everywhere Visa is accepted. M&T Bank Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 17.49 and no annual fee is charged. It’s cash advance APR rate is 22.49. Cash advance fee is 3% of each transaction (minimum $10) and no annual fee.
M&T Bank Credit Card login
– Hit on it and a login section will appear on the screen. Fill in your User ID and Passcode in the blank spaces and then press the “Log in” button.
– If you are unable to remember your login password then you must open the passcode reset page of the M&T using this Link.
– To validate your identity and reset passcode enter the following information: User ID, Social Security Number
– After your identity is validated you will be transferred to a new web page that enables you to change passcode.
Forgot User ID
– There is no annual fee required.
– Users earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on procurements made through the card
– 0% introductory APR on balance transfers
– $0 overseas transaction charge
– Advanced chip security.
– The User must be at least 18 years of age
– Applicants ought to be a resident of the United States
– The User has a valid Social Security Number
– Must have a photo ID issued by the government
– The user must not have bankruptcy history at least for the past 6 months.
How to apply For M&T Bank Credit Card
– Go to the application homepage (mtb.com) of the M&T Bank.
– Read the rates and fee by downloading the Terms and Conditions PDF.
– See whether the product is right for you by pressing on the link below.
– If you find the credit card useful and desire to apply for it then you can do so by calling at 1-800-724-3222 or through you M&T Online Banking Account. (For more assistance you can go to the nearest branch)
How to check status
Clients of the M&T Visa Signature Credit Card can check their sign up status by calling at 1-800-724-2440. Provide your application reference number to be informed about your sign up status.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service by calling at 1-800-724-2440
To make payment
– Log in to your account with the assistance of the Instruction given above. Once you are prompted to the account dashboard, you will see the “Payments” button right there.
– You can set up an auto pay which allows the credit card company to directly collect the bill from your registered bank account before the expiry date.
Call at 1-800-724-2440 and then provide the requested card information to activate the card.
Call: 1-800-724-2440 to get to a customer care agent.